BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natalie P.
Newport News , VA
I like using it on top of my lip sticks to give a nice glow. It's nice and compact to cart on the go.
Brenda E.
Loved this color and loved the way it looked on me! I would recommend them not making it to sticky.
Melissa L.
Payson, UT
Pretty color. Kind of light you can put it over a darker color to make a very pretty but bold look.
rachel H.
Grand Rapids, MI
the the shimmery look and it smeels amazing love that its not at all sticky and it hydrates my lips
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
I like the Hawaiian sunset lip gloss. It’s a neutral color that blends very well with my pink lips
Allana T.
Spring Hill , TN
Loved the gold shimmers in this gloss. It’s a perfect everyday shade & goes well with my skin tone.
Allie P.
Smithfield, UT
This lip gloss is an AMAZING color!! It's one of a kind and I love to wear it over many lipsticks.
Nikke B.
Martinsville
Loved this product! Hated that it was a limited edition. It was the perfect glaze for a summer day
Whitney A.
Findlay
Love this!!! It’s hands down my favorite products to use! I get so many compliments! Love my lips!
Lizette R.
Greensboro, NC
Really nice gloss! Has a nice smell and last a while before wearing off! This colt is amazing too!