BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rosalinda G.
Mount Vernon, WA
Beautiful color that is on point with any look. So simple to apply and lasts throughout your day!
alexis m.
Morehead, KY
It looks so good on my lips i love it so much. it's the best i recommend this! i looks so perfect
Jasmine R.
Durham, NC
I plan on using this because I love lipsticks from Mary Kay and I think I would really like this
Crystal F.
Springfield, MO
I love this lip gloss. The color is gorgeous. Applies great and stays in awhile. A little pricey.
Brandy D.
Bloomsburg, PA
Brighter color than I'm comfortable with. Applies smoothly, stays on all night. Leaves lips soft.
Michelle M.
I love this color. You do have to reapply often. Doesn’t make your lips feel sticky. Recommended
Kara G.
I'm not one for lip items but this product I like, not to much yet not to less either perfect!!
Michelle B.
Kinston, NC
My absolute favorite lip gloss ever. It lasts all day and doesn’t fade. Perfect for any outfit.
Margaret M.
Orlando, FL
This mary Kay lip gloss is super duper bomb!!! I always purchase them , and they last allll day
Molly F.
Newport, TN
I love my Mary Kay glosses. Couldn't leave home without at least 2 in my handbag for on the go.