BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lizette R.
Greensboro, NC
Really nice gloss! Has a nice smell and last a while before wearing off! This colt is amazing too!
Melissa L.
Payson, UT
Pretty color. Kind of light you can put it over a darker color to make a very pretty but bold look.
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
I like the Hawaiian sunset lip gloss. It’s a neutral color that blends very well with my pink lips
rachel H.
Grand Rapids, MI
the the shimmery look and it smeels amazing love that its not at all sticky and it hydrates my lips
Brenda E.
Loved this color and loved the way it looked on me! I would recommend them not making it to sticky.
Nikke B.
Martinsville
Loved this product! Hated that it was a limited edition. It was the perfect glaze for a summer day
Allie P.
Smithfield, UT
This lip gloss is an AMAZING color!! It's one of a kind and I love to wear it over many lipsticks.
Stephanie P.
Colorado Springs, CO
Not as pigmented as others that I have tried but is not sticky and applies very smooth on the lip
Michelle M.
I love this color. You do have to reapply often. Doesn’t make your lips feel sticky. Recommended
Jasmine R.
Durham, NC
I plan on using this because I love lipsticks from Mary Kay and I think I would really like this