BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michaila F.
These are nice pretty sheer lip glosses. I got 5 of them in a sample pack and they add a nice little color to the lips and go on pretty smooth! Nice everyday makeup colors.
Krystal C.
Very unhappy with the pigmentation of this gloss. I was so excited to receive this product and couldn't wait to apply only to be unhappy with how light the color was and how often I had to reapply. It is a very small tube more like a travel size in my opinion compared to other major brands so I would need 1 per week.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the smell, price and glossiness of the Mary Kay products. I'm a shimmer girl and like the to have three option of matte or gloss, but shimmer is my favorite
Yolande M.
I love wearing lip gloss. It keeps you lips moisturize and a little goes along way. It goes on smooth, smells delicious and the it’s compact to fit in purse or you pocket. I buy my lip gloss from Mary Kay, because I love their products and plan to make a future purchase!
Nikki H.
This lip gloss is beautiful! It has a golden tone to it and lots of shimmer. I always get compliments when I wear it. The only downside is that, like most glosses, it does not last very long - lots of reapplying throughout the day. Even still, I would definitely buy it again!
Crystal Leanette V.
Pacoima, CA
This lip glow is extremely hydrating however it is sheer and it is not long lasting. I like it because it’s the perfect nude pink for my skin tone (tan with yellow undertones)
Misty Y.
This product has that sticky, gooey feeling on the lip. Colors are beautiful with a nice applicator and attractive packaging. Was really excited to get this product from my Mary Kay lady but was quick to inform her that I did not care for the feel of the product.
vamp d.
 Para mí es lindo pero para mí color de piel no combina.aplicacion es fácil la textura buena todo depende del tono de piel del cliente.buen precio, buena calidad y precio buena durabilidad.delicado al tacto,fuerte a las caídas y sobretodo hermoso a la vista
Morgan B.
I️ love Mary Kay products and this is the most perfect color. You can wear it by itself or top other colors with it. No matter how you wear it you will look great. Very reasonably priced and will last you a good while. This is my go to color.