BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It was so pretty, loved the color and how glossy it made my lips looked. It really made my lips pop, even my boyfriend noticed haha. The packaging was nice and I would definitely wear again. Compared to other products I've used it was absolutely just fantabulous." in 26 reviews
  • "Love this color. The perfect hint of gold tones. Goes great under hi-shine lip gloss. Cute & simple packaging. First time user. It was just fun for the time being. My Mom likes it. I wouldn't purchase it again. Long lasting unless you're making out ! =]" in 17 reviews
Morgan B.
I️ love Mary Kay products and this is the most perfect color. You can wear it by itself or top other colors with it. No matter how you wear it you will look great. Very reasonably priced and will last you a good while. This is my go to color.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Since this comes in a very small package, I dont usually use this one and I want to save it as much as I could but when I do use it, it's just the perfect lipgloss for me. Makes my lips shine but not too much, makes me feèl young and pretty!
Jocelyn O.
Chicago
Mary Kay is a good brand! I have tons of things from this brand. The lipglosses are good! I have a lot of other shades. You can’t go wrong with a Mary Kay lipgloss
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
This is a beautiful color and a wonderful formula. It’s light and shimmery and has a delicious sweet scent. I love layering it over deep colors in the winter time. One tube will last you a long time, so it’s definitely worth it.
Daneaja G.
Shalimar
I have always been a big fan of Mary jay and this one reaches the roof. It’s very convenient and easy to apple. The packaging is so pretty and nice. It isn’t overly pricey but it has a great quality as well . I would definitely recommend this to others.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Martina M.
This is really weird but this tastes amazing. It applies smoothe and not streaky. I love to top it on days where I don't want a drying matte lip. It's sooo universal. I wish more people tried their lip glosses. For sure will buy again!!!
veronica m.
Stockton, CA
These work pretty good not to sticky feeling. Have to keep repplaying if drinking or eating but thats most lip glosses. Most colors are very pretty and can go with different skin tones.
Michaila F.
These are nice pretty sheer lip glosses. I got 5 of them in a sample pack and they add a nice little color to the lips and go on pretty smooth! Nice everyday makeup colors.
Angel M.
Whittier, CA
Love this lipgloss! It’s a smaller size tube but prices right. Goes on smooth and wasn’t sticky like some glosses can be. I bought it from a coworker that sold Mary Kay.