BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aisha M.
Very soft I haven't used it very long but I continue to use it I'm new to this lip glos. It it has kept my lips soft
Anastasia P.
Tarawa Ter, NC
I am not a huge gloss girl at all it on occasion I will do the mary Kay glosses. I do like the more nude colors tho.
Kaitlin M.
Central, SC
Good color! Good shine! I enjoyed this product and will continue using these. I got this from a mary Kay distributer
Jean H.
West winfield, NY
Love the way this stays on and makes my lips feel recommend Mary Kay to anyone . The teens love this product as well
Ashley L.
Paterson, NJ
There lip gloss are very good and smooth but I wish they had a different aplicador but over all ther product is good
katelyn k.
This is an altime favorite of mine. It lasts a very long time and it shimmers different colors based on the lighting.
Elise M.
This perfect is really great. I use it on occasion and sometimes my friends use it. I really like it and so do they.
Jameka H.
Jacksonville, FL
I didn't really care for this product. It didn't last like my regular everyday lipgloss. I was constantly reapplying!
Kelly U.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Not a huge fan of the color and I felt like it dried my lips out a bit as well. Probably not a recommendation from me
Milena S.
Esse gloss é ótimo, tem um cheiro gostoso e sem contar que fica lindo em qualquer lábios, super hidratante ao lábios.