BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tracy T.
I like Mary Kay lipgloss and Hawaiian Sunset is one of my favorite colors. It is the perfect bronzer color for summer.
Denisse G.
My favorite since long time ago. Looks great and perfect. Excellent texture and you could find it at a very good price
Erin G.
Great shade and lasts a long time through out the day. I usually add it ontop of my lipstick to give it more of a pop.
Maddison K.
New Llano
I love Mary Kay. Nothing ever disappoints. It certainly met my expectations on a nice gloss. I recommend this for sure
Itzamara N.
I've only use this once and I like the color of it with the glitter. I like the texture of it and it is not to glossy.
Dawn S.
Tulsa
Has great flavor and like the color and the way it feels. Reasonably priced. Protects my lips and makes them look good.
Christy O.
Great lip gloss and the color is long lasting. I don't find myself reapplying all too often and it doesn't smudge easy.
Karen J.
Byram, MS
Beautiful color, long lasting shine without being sticky. Can also use on top of lipstick to add more color and shine.
Milena S.
Esse gloss é ótimo, tem um cheiro gostoso e sem contar que fica lindo em qualquer lábios, super hidratante ao lábios.
Gina A.
CALUMET, MI
Love this lip gloss. I am an addict when IT comes to buying lip gloss and this is one that is at the top of my list.