BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Breanna S.
Terre Haute, IN
I love the color of Mary Kay! They have so many choices to choose and it doesn't make your lips sticky and stays on all day!
Amanda C.
Color was not right for me but I love their products and it was easy to do an exchange for the color that was right for me
Wendy E.
This product was okay. I did like the color it gave my lips, but it was a little sticky. You're reapplying multiple times.
Andrea h.
Oxnard,CA
I love how its just glossy with a little bit of a nude coloring tint.i also personal lil the scent it has very sweet smell.
Bianca S.
Lehigh acres , FL
Really really glossy. They look pretty on, but get super sticky, and if it goes on something it's pretty hard to come off.
Karen W.
Clovis
It's okay but the cost of it really makes it hard for me to purchase. I really go to other stores to get the product I need
Gina J.
Jacksonville, NC
This gloss is Not slimey or sticky.
Its smooth and glossy just as it should be. Slight shimmer makes lips appear fuller.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I love using lip glosses I just love the shine it gives. This goes on smooth it isn't sticky the color is just beautiful.
Tiffany M.
Clearfield, UT
Such a beautiful color! I wear it a lot in the summer because it's a little bit bronze. It pairs well with gold jewelry.
Taimara C.
Lip gloss excelente, alem da fixaçao, pigmentação a duração achei incrível. Sem falar na hidratação que os labios ficam.