BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
rocio s.
me encanta este lip gloss por el aspecto natural que le deja a mis labios y por su olor, ademas de que el precio es adsequible.
Gabrielle K.
Good color. Love Mary Kay great products for reasonable prices especially if your on budget. Love their make up great quality.
Kasey S.
Honestly, I got this for free and I was thankful because I don't like the feel but then again I've never liked anything MaryKay
Jennie O.
Quincy
First time turn Mary Kay lip gloss and uff I like it so much. Nice color and for a nude/brown color is the bomb. Stays all day
Lachelle M.
Bowling Green, KY
This lip gloss is my favorite! Great coverage and fits perfectly in any bag or even your pocket. Won't leave home without it.
Lauren K.
Rexburg , ID
Love the color and texture! This is one of those products you beg your friend to let you use when they have it and you don't.
yajaira p.
I really like this color I use a little bit of lip liner then I put some of this on the center of my lips and looks gorgeous
Breanna S.
Terre Haute, IN
I love the color of Mary Kay! They have so many choices to choose and it doesn't make your lips sticky and stays on all day!
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
I did not like this one it's to thick and it doesn't smell good at all I like the colors they offer just wish it was thinner
Amanda C.
Color was not right for me but I love their products and it was easy to do an exchange for the color that was right for me