BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Diane L.
Love the color and the way it feels on my lips easy to use my daughter use it too that's why it goes so fast but I use till it all gone
Kira V.
I love Mary Kay, I however don't love the price. Ut this stuff is amazing has all day coverage and lasts ive been using it for years
MARIA E.
MIAMI
This is one of my favorite glosses. Love the color. I wish I could buy marykay products at a drug store just so its more convenient.
Angela V.
North Little Rock, AR
I love this color!! It's so natural, but adds a nice shine that's not too much. It's thick so it stays a while, but it's not sticky.
Kennedy A.
i loveeee this gloss, it looks sooo good on lips, and i feel it is great for everyone's skin tone! I highly recommend this product!
Regan W.
Westerville, OH
Beautiful color! It goes good with any skin tone and outfit. The price isn’t bad either except I wish the item was a little bigger.
rosamond b.
If your looking for a beautiful sun kissed look on your lips this is the gloss you will love. It has a creamy golden glimmer to it.
Devyn S.
Such a cute color and it looks great on just doesn’t last every long, one thing I love about it is it doesn’t make your lips sticky
Carol S.
I love this lip glosses, they go on smooth and aren't oily or sticky and are always of high quality! A must buy I highly recommend!
Nassari E.
Provo, UT
I love the way this lip goes smells! But I wasn't too happy about the stickyness feel on my lips. The color is beautiful though!