BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Prinzzz
This gloss makes my lips look amazing. It shines throughout the whole day and lasts long. I have 5 of these and I love it. Highly recommend
Brenda R.
I really like Mary Kay lip glosses! This is a great color and looks great on! Very sparkly as well! Good for layering over other lipsticks
Stephanie P.
Modesto
I'm so in love with the color. I love Mary Key lip gloss because some have a touch of sparkle that will make your lips pop out even more.
laura d.
lilburn
I LOVE MARY KAY PRODUCTS, their colors are stunning and very soft and smell amazing, i think that this product should be shown more love
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love this color!

It's long lasting and not sticky!

It gives my lips a natural looking shine!

My lips are soft, smooth, and moisturized!
Ashleigh D.
I love this product even over my lip stick that might be to bold for me! It last long and I have this product in a few shades! I love it!
Diane L.
Love the color and the way it feels on my lips easy to use my daughter use it too that's why it goes so fast but I use till it all gone
Kathy B.
When I was a Mary Kay Consultant I had a sample of this exact lip gloss & loved it!! I even ordered the full size. Goes on smooth too!
Michelle F.
lip gloss, oh how I love you. Always in my purse! Mary Kay lip gloss is AMAZING! It feels so good on my lips and the colors are great.
Mayra R.
I love this color stays there the hole time and it looks like original I love it. I also like that it doesn't look like every me has it