BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michele R.
Portland, OR
Nice shade. Long wearing. A little too sticky for my taste. Seems to be the exact same formula I can find at drug stores at a lower price.
Prinzzz
This gloss makes my lips look amazing. It shines throughout the whole day and lasts long. I have 5 of these and I love it. Highly recommend
Sydnie J.
Springdale
I actually love this lip gloss it’s very glossy and has very good pigmentation! I 5/5 recommend this for you to try and it’s very shiny:)😛
maria i.
Ana intense brilliance super wonderful well i arrived Very beautiful and too top where you arrive with It in the mouth will arassa with all
Stephanie P.
Modesto
I'm so in love with the color. I love Mary Key lip gloss because some have a touch of sparkle that will make your lips pop out even more.
laura d.
lilburn
I LOVE MARY KAY PRODUCTS, their colors are stunning and very soft and smell amazing, i think that this product should be shown more love
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love this color!

It's long lasting and not sticky!

It gives my lips a natural looking shine!

My lips are soft, smooth, and moisturized!
Ashleigh D.
I love this product even over my lip stick that might be to bold for me! It last long and I have this product in a few shades! I love it!
Michelle F.
lip gloss, oh how I love you. Always in my purse! Mary Kay lip gloss is AMAZING! It feels so good on my lips and the colors are great.
Mayra R.
I love this color stays there the hole time and it looks like original I love it. I also like that it doesn't look like every me has it