BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
jenny❤️ M.
I like it but it has to much color and its suppose to be just a little shine with no color so i didnt like it as much but i still wear it sometimes
Madi V.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Personally o hate this color on me. I don't look good in browns due to the pale tint of my skin. I have more of a pink base and the brown looks odd
Jessica D.
This is a fairly good gloss. I did find it a bit thick which made it difficult to put on an even thin coating. I also wish that it was larger.
Tracy W.
Love love love this lip gloss. It’s a all time favorite and you can wear it everyday. I only wish the tube was a little bigger for your bucks.
amber t.
De Witt, IA
love these!! the smell isnt that great..the color isnt true which is what i like it comes off alot more shear that ot looks like in the bottle
Audrey M.
Lebanon
This color is very pretty. The lip gloss itself is also very nourishing. It feels good on my lips and not sticky like many other lip glosses
Saylor S.
Super shiny and it's great for those sunny beach days. Love this to death. It goes great with a shiny highlighter and a light eyeshadow look.
Dara B.
Pittsburgh
Absolutley love this product. I received as a gift. It's a little pricey for me so I hope I get it again. I may treat myself for my birthday.
Leesa L.
Fort Worth, TX
I've used Mary Kay products for many years now. They have amazing products and are light on your skin.id recommend using mark Kay to any one.
Prinzzz
This gloss makes my lips look amazing. It shines throughout the whole day and lasts long. I have 5 of these and I love it. Highly recommend