BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Im a fan of this i love them i have used this for years the price is alright not cheap not expensive but the packaging . I have replace this gloss many times
Martha B.
Morehead
I used to be a Mary Kay consultant. I fell in love with the product. Usually don't use any other products but I always stick with my lip gloss from Mary Kay.
starr s.
Akron, OH
I have love the way the marry Kay lip gloss goes on and it stays on well you can change the colo of the lip gloss based on how much or how little you put on.
Camila C.
Great coverage, too beautiful!
Too beautiful, I love it! It is worth investing in this brand because it is the best market and gives you great satisfaction.
Eva V.
Tyler , TX
Love the color and the way it lasts on my lips. This is my go to for a simple look. I just wish it was bigger. I actually revived it as a gift from a friend.
Daijha B.
Stantonsburg, NC
I love this product! It tastes good, has a great shine, and is sparkly! It was all I had hoped it to be! A friend gave it to me to try, and I have been hooked on it ever since. It came in nice packaging, and the bottle has held up great. I would absolutely recommend this product to others!
Kelsie T.
Great Falls, MT
Smooth application. Amazing glossy look. Does not leave my lips feeling sticky or gross. Great neutral color that matches any look and adds a little shine.
Lexie M.
Austin
Totally thought it was going to be more of better product to use. It was a tad bit pricey for the look that it out off. Although it was very easy to use!
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Disclaimer: I used to sell this stuff. The gloss layers beautifully although it is not pigmented enough to wear alone, in my opinion. I do recommend it.
Mariah M.
Albuquerque, NM
I like this lip gloss it’s super shiny not too sticky and keeps my lips soft while still looking cute! It’s a good price! I like the packaging as well!