BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It was so pretty, loved the color and how glossy it made my lips looked. It really made my lips pop, even my boyfriend noticed haha. The packaging was nice and I would definitely wear again. Compared to other products I've used it was absolutely just fantabulous." in 26 reviews
  • "Love this color. The perfect hint of gold tones. Goes great under hi-shine lip gloss. Cute & simple packaging. First time user. It was just fun for the time being. My Mom likes it. I wouldn't purchase it again. Long lasting unless you're making out ! =]" in 17 reviews
Patricia H.
Westville, FL
I have always loved Mary Kay products and have been using them since I first started wearing makeup. It definitely is long lasting. I have to purchase from a consultant, it is easy to apply and use and small enough to carry in a small bag for on the go use.
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
Really nice gloss! It's very pretty just not what i expected. It looked like more of a brownish gold but comes of just gold in nt opinion. However it's still really pretty gloss and great for layering in top of other colors.
Christina T.
Madison, AL
I am in love with these lip glosses! They are so moisturizing and do not feel sticky at all on the lips! I would definitely recommend these to a friend! Two thumbs up!
Andrea M.
Portland, OR
Great great product for adding a little shine on top of your base shade of lipstick. Perfect for a pop of gold on the bottom lip.
Slightly sticky. I wear for a night out/few hours. Not for all day wear.
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
Love love love this!!!!
It's like a shiny lip bronzer. And it's almost nude to my lips with a touch of the sun kissed color. My daughter bought this for me and I have gotten many compliments when wearing this.
Missy L.
Love the Mary Kay lip glosses they seem to stay on for a decent amount of time and don't wear off. I like the Hawaiian Sunset color in the summer time it has a natural glow to it to go with tan skin!
Reannon G.
Wahiawa, HI
This is my all time favorite gloss. I choose it because I live in hawaii and thought what fits better. I currently love it and use it everyday. I feel like it actually last longer than alot of other brands I've used in the past.
Jordan C.
Rockport, TX
Love all MK lip products! You can wear this lipgloss with a lipstick and it even looks good by itself for an easy makeup look! It gives me that little bit of sparkle to pull your whole look together and I will continue to buy it!
Jerrica D.
Mount Sterling
This is the best kip gloss I have every used. I've bought it a few times. It stays on my lips most of the day and I only have to reapply one or twice a day to keep my lips shiny. It goes great with a lip plumper
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA
El tono es lo mas precioso del Mundo.
Destellos dorados que te hace ver un poquito bronceada.
El olor es delicioso que hasta ganas de comerlo dan.
No es pegajoso