BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It was so pretty, loved the color and how glossy it made my lips looked. It really made my lips pop, even my boyfriend noticed haha. The packaging was nice and I would definitely wear again. Compared to other products I've used it was absolutely just fantabulous." in 26 reviews
  • "Love this color. The perfect hint of gold tones. Goes great under hi-shine lip gloss. Cute & simple packaging. First time user. It was just fun for the time being. My Mom likes it. I wouldn't purchase it again. Long lasting unless you're making out ! =]" in 17 reviews
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
Love love love this!!!!
It's like a shiny lip bronzer. And it's almost nude to my lips with a touch of the sun kissed color. My daughter bought this for me and I have gotten many compliments when wearing this.
Andrea M.
Portland , OR
Great great product for adding a little shine on top of your base shade of lipstick. Perfect for a pop of gold on the bottom lip.
Slightly sticky. I wear for a night out/few hours. Not for all day wear.
Andrea T.
Oklahoma City , OK
I've had this lip gloss for a long time and for it's size it's very durable and long lasting. I've been using it for a long time and I can't believe I still have it and it totally still works beautifully.
Missy L.
Love the Mary Kay lip glosses they seem to stay on for a decent amount of time and don't wear off. I like the Hawaiian Sunset color in the summer time it has a natural glow to it to go with tan skin!
Jordan C.
Rockport, TX
Love all MK lip products! You can wear this lipgloss with a lipstick and it even looks good by itself for an easy makeup look! It gives me that little bit of sparkle to pull your whole look together and I will continue to buy it!
Reannon G.
Wahiawa, HI
This is my all time favorite gloss. I choose it because I live in hawaii and thought what fits better. I currently love it and use it everyday. I feel like it actually last longer than alot of other brands I've used in the past.
Jerrica D.
Mount Sterling
This is the best kip gloss I have every used. I've bought it a few times. It stays on my lips most of the day and I only have to reapply one or twice a day to keep my lips shiny. It goes great with a lip plumper
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA
El tono es lo mas precioso del Mundo.
Destellos dorados que te hace ver un poquito bronceada.
El olor es delicioso que hasta ganas de comerlo dan.
No es pegajoso
Erika S.
Savage, MN
I love this lip gloss:) such a perfect shade for the summer and I know that must sound cheesy because it's named Hawaiian Sunset but it truly looks amazing when you have had some sun on your skin!
alexa l.
Watertown, MA
Oh my God this lipstick is really amazing I have been using it for a while and I can tell that it is a really good product, I have never use something like that before it just feels amazing on my lips