BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Missy L.
Love the Mary Kay lip glosses they seem to stay on for a decent amount of time and don't wear off. I like the Hawaiian Sunset color in the summer time it has a natural glow to it to go with tan skin!
Reannon G.
Wahiawa, HI
This is my all time favorite gloss. I choose it because I live in hawaii and thought what fits better. I currently love it and use it everyday. I feel like it actually last longer than alot of other brands I've used in the past.
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA
El tono es lo mas precioso del Mundo.
Destellos dorados que te hace ver un poquito bronceada.
El olor es delicioso que hasta ganas de comerlo dan.
No es pegajoso
alexa l.
Watertown, MA
Oh my God this lipstick is really amazing I have been using it for a while and I can tell that it is a really good product, I have never use something like that before it just feels amazing on my lips
Lina R.
This gloss is a little sticky, but oddly enough it stays on your lips for a super long time! This color is great when worn alone and also layers nicely with other colors.
Tati T.
Toledo, OH
This Mary Kay Lip Gloss Is Shiny & Soothing For Every Type Of lip. It Blends Well With Your Lips And has a nice Taste Also. It Brings Out Your Lips And Brings Out Good Results.
Kyla D.
not the best. i’ve tried lip glosses that are way more pigmented and not as sticky for a lot less... this isn’t very long lasting as well.. over all kind of a miss for me and i wouldn’t say i recommend this
Joseline R.
Petaluma, CA
Its a nice summer gloss,the shimmer is subtle and the color imo is a nice sandy/beige (almost nude)...I wish this gloss wasn't limited edition tho its so nice=)
Monica S.
Houston
Wore mocha color. Loved the color, but was stickier than some other glosses. I want a smooth not-sticky gloss. Younique has as better gloss. Or Nivea lip balm.
Shayla D.
IRONDALE, AL
The lip glosses are very pretty. They a good selection of colors. The way I will buy them is if they are on special. I don't think the price matches the gloss