BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
This gloss is a little on the sticky side, but many glosses are and this is not the stickiest I have ever used. I like the vanilla flavor of the glosses and the nice wash of color. This is reasonably priced and I will repurchase as long as I can find a MK rep that does not try to get me to join their cult lol.
Brittany J.
My cousin is a Mary Kay consultant and always tells me about the best products they have! She told me about this and I had to try it. It goes on very light, and leaves your lips feeling moist and hydrated all day! And the colors are beautiful!!
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Since this comes in a very small package, I dont usually use this one and I want to save it as much as I could but when I do use it, it's just the perfect lipgloss for me. Makes my lips shine but not too much, makes me feèl young and pretty!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Martina M.
This is really weird but this tastes amazing. It applies smoothe and not streaky. I love to top it on days where I don't want a drying matte lip. It's sooo universal. I wish more people tried their lip glosses. For sure will buy again!!!
Daneaja G.
Shalimar
I have always been a big fan of Mary jay and this one reaches the roof. It’s very convenient and easy to apple. The packaging is so pretty and nice. It isn’t overly pricey but it has a great quality as well . I would definitely recommend this to others.
Brooke G.
Massillon
This product made my lips react! Awful reaction! I would never recommend Mary K to anyone. I’ve had so many issues with their products! The gloss was super sticky felt fake on my lips. And then the reaction was nasty too!
Mckenzie N.
['Afton', 'WY'], WY
Very glittery not right on my skin, pretty thick over all not a good fit for me but my friend really enjoys this one so everyone is different! The amount it comes with is small compared to the price I would probably not recommend it
Rebecca S.
This product is beautiful. It lays on your lips smoothly. Though it doesn't last as long as lipstick, reapplying is so easy! I keep it in my purse in case of any need for lip color.