BY MARY KAY

Non-sticky and wears great alone or over lipstick. .27 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It was so pretty, loved the color and how glossy it made my lips looked. It really made my lips pop, even my boyfriend noticed haha. The packaging was nice and I would definitely wear again. Compared to other products I've used it was absolutely just fantabulous." in 26 reviews
  • "Love this color. The perfect hint of gold tones. Goes great under hi-shine lip gloss. Cute & simple packaging. First time user. It was just fun for the time being. My Mom likes it. I wouldn't purchase it again. Long lasting unless you're making out ! =]" in 17 reviews
Brittany J.
My cousin is a Mary Kay consultant and always tells me about the best products they have! She told me about this and I had to try it. It goes on very light, and leaves your lips feeling moist and hydrated all day! And the colors are beautiful!!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Martina M.
This is really weird but this tastes amazing. It applies smoothe and not streaky. I love to top it on days where I don't want a drying matte lip. It's sooo universal. I wish more people tried their lip glosses. For sure will buy again!!!
Brooke G.
Massillon
This product made my lips react! Awful reaction! I would never recommend Mary K to anyone. I’ve had so many issues with their products! The gloss was super sticky felt fake on my lips. And then the reaction was nasty too!
Kelsie W.
Bucyrus
I have worn this since I first started playing with makeup. A great nude lipgloss that will go with literally anything! Feels good and looks even better. The hints of sparkle reflect beautifully in the sunlight!
Rebecca S.
This product is beautiful. It lays on your lips smoothly. Though it doesn't last as long as lipstick, reapplying is so easy! I keep it in my purse in case of any need for lip color.
Krystal C.
Very unhappy with the pigmentation of this gloss. I was so excited to receive this product and couldn't wait to apply only to be unhappy with how light the color was and how often I had to reapply. It is a very small tube more like a travel size in my opinion compared to other major brands so I would need 1 per week.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Yolande M.
I love wearing lip gloss. It keeps you lips moisturize and a little goes along way. It goes on smooth, smells delicious and the it’s compact to fit in purse or you pocket. I buy my lip gloss from Mary Kay, because I love their products and plan to make a future purchase!
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
This gloss is a little on the sticky side, but many glosses are and this is not the stickiest I have ever used. I like the vanilla flavor of the glosses and the nice wash of color. This is reasonably priced and I will repurchase as long as I can find a MK rep that does not try to get me to join their cult lol.