Mary Kay Lip Gel Cherry Twist uploaded by Kylie M.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Lip Gel Cherry Twist see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jamie C.
West New York, NJ
Love this color.. it's instant glam! Super smooth applicator helps it glide on very nicely. Color stays for a while and doesn't bleed.. I just wish it would stay on longer. I've been using this color for at least 4 years and I love it!
Terri M.
Donalds, SC
Mary Says lip stain was only available for a limited time. The color I got was a berry color and I absolutely loved it. If they were to offer it again I would buy it.
Julia J.
This was everything I could ask for in a lipgloss. It was buttery, pigmented, and it lasted all day. It was the easiest thing to apply, it came on so easily! I use this product every day. I would totally buy again and in different colors.
Zoey L.
Butler, Missouri
This was a really pretty color. I really liked it it's easy to apply and use. Use it all the time. But not too expensive I'd say it was pretty good. I really liked it and I would Buy it again and recommend it to others
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR
This lip stick is very bright and bold and has I nice shine to it.. it's easy to use and it's beautiful. I would recommend this lip product it's not to pricey and with the buy.. I have purchased more.
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
I love this gloss. It is very bright and can be worn alone or on top of a lipstick. It is super easy to apply and I love the applicator brush. It's super easy to trace my lips
Dianna H.
Camden, NJ
Didn't quite like this product that much I'm sure there is room for improvement however I don't use this product often didn't really meet my expectations I would not buy this again it's makes my lips dry
Sara S.
Monroe, GA
This product is okay. I felt like it didn't last too long. I ordered it through a Mary Kay distributor. It was easy to apply but the color wasn't great for me. I probably wouldn't recommend it.
Angelina M.
This product smells great, it's long lasting, and it's bold. What's not to love about that?? It's an amazing product. I use Mary Kay religiously.
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
It is beautiful but I always have to keep putting more n more on. Everytime I kiss one of my kids they always have a kiss Mark from me ;-)