Mary Kay® Lash Primer
Mary Kay® Lash Primer
By Mary Kay
Summer W.

Would you recommend this to every one else in influenster ?? How well is this compared to the bargain brands ~ pleasegive a thumbs up if you thought this was helpful ~ Thanks for reading :)

Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
3 years, 11 months ago
I would recommend this product - THUMBS UP - great and really makes a difference with your lashes.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
4 years ago
I would it does make a difference. I have used this since it came out I run out of it fast because I use it almost every day. I would say try it out and you can also do a return if you don't like it.
Kathy Q.
Kathy Q.
Worcester, MA
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes I would definitely recommend this product. It really does make a difference when you apply your mascara. It adds additional length! Compared to bargain brands I cannot say because this is the only primer I have tried and I absolutely love it!