Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara

by Mary Kay

Lash Love® Mascara

Your mascara formula should work with its mascara brush to get the lash look you love – a perfect fan of well-defined lashes. For lashes with perfect definition and volume, the best brush for the job is a flexible, sculpted brush that can separate and coat even the fine, hard-to-reach lashes. Combine that with a water-resistant formula, developed with strong pigments for deep color, plus Mary Kay Panthenol-Pro Complex® and vitamin E to help moisturize, strengthen and condition lashes and help defend against breakage and you’ve got the perfect recipe for lashes that say, “Look at me” in the right ways.

Ingredients

• Mary Kay Panthenol Pro Complex® is an exclusive complex that contains provitamin B5 (panthenol) and phytantriol, ingredients commonly used in shampoos and conditioners that together attract moisture from the air and bind it to hair. When used in mascara, this complex adds moisture to eyelashes and helps make the mascara easier to apply.
  • Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) is an antioxidant known for its moisturizing and conditioning benefits.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara!
Woodland , WA
Such a good mascara it dosent leave you clumps and the brush isn’t to small or to big it’s perfect
cedar rapids
Separates my lashes nice:) love the weight on my lashes:) I would recommend this to my family.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Mary Kay is the only mascara.I have used within the last 15 years and I will continue using it.
Orlando, FL
I love it, it does not know this brand but I fell in love, I recommend 100% the lashes are not so loaded (I like simple) and that makes me fall in love, I would like to try the whole line
Monclova
It was my first time using it and I really enjoyed the product, it separates your lashes in a very beautiful way, it also looks so natural. It doesnt stain and gives your lashes a little lenght. It is not necessary to remove excess from the applicator because it does not leave lumps.
I really like this product because it facilitates me all that better than I have tried all my life makes a good operation for which I am super enchanted and I would not change it for anything I am very grateful for that product
L O A M O ✨ Para mi es muy importante que mis pestañas estén definidas, que no se hagan plastas y se me junten las pestañas debido a lo denso del rimel. Este rimel es perfecto por que logra definir te cada una de las pestañas además de que les da extra longitud. TIP DE APLICACIÓN : Aplica una capa iniciando de la raíz de las pestañas, espera unos segundos para aplicar la segunda capa así además de longitud lograrás un poco más de volumen.
romania
Este un produs foarte bun si de calitate! Ma bucur ca l-am cumparat, este o achizitie foarte buna.Il folosesc foarte des.
Hermosillo
Ch$hMe encanta me gusta mucho mucho mucho Me encanta me gusta mucho mucho mucho Me encanta me gusta mucho mucho mucho
Veracruz, Veracruz
Alarga padrisimo las pestañas sin dejar grumos, es una buena opción a buen precio para un look natural pero bonito.

Looking for your answer?