BY MARY KAY

Long, strong, seriously separated lashes. What’s not to love?

• Creates bold, instantly intensified length of lashes.
  • Lifts, curls and perfectly separates lashes.
  • Conditions and strengthens lashes.
  • Nonclumping, flake-free formula wears all day for over 10 hours.

• Is this mascara better than a lengthening mascara I can g...2 Answers
  • How does this mascara compare to other Mary Kay mascaras?...3 Answers
  • What your favorite mary kay product?16 Answers
Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara
  • "This mascara is pretty great because it does everything it claims to do. Its one of the only mascaras that lengthen my lashes without clumping. My only criticism is that I have to use another mascara in addition to this one because it doesn't thicken at all. If Mary Kay made a mascara that lengthens and thickens it'd be perfect mascara ever, and really be worth the price." in 290 reviews
  • "Great mascara! No clumps, separates lashes well. Lasts all day without flaking or smudging." in 159 reviews
  • "I have been a die hard fan of Mary Kay's Ultimate Mascara and never thought they would top it. But they have! This doesn't clump and it's as if an artist drew every single lash expertly around your eyes. Even the faintest of lashes is captured and emphasized. Absolutely stunning! And now it comes in waterproof! " in 103 reviews
Allie H.
Lees Summit, MO
I do sell Mary Kay and have sold it for almost 12 years. To be honest, I did not like any of their mascara products originally - that is until this one came out! I love this mascara! It lasts forever and it does not flake off or look clumpy. It holds well when using an eyelash curler and it can be applied as a light look or can be built up to be a heavier look. I workout and sweat with this on and it does not run! Plus it has lash building and boosting ingredients to keep lashes healthy and growing. It’s easy to remove with soap and water, but I do use MKs eye makeup remover to take this off.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
I really like this gives me so length to my eye lashes, which I have very little of. It is gentle and glides on smoothly when it starts to clump up I run it under hot water. I then I am d. Good to go, I don't really have any trouble with with it.
Olivia M.
Plymouth, MI
This mascara is perfect if you want thin, fluttery eyelashes. The brush is really small and basically combs your eyelashes while coating them with a little pigment. This mascara works if you’re going for a natural look, which is not what I look for. But it definitely lengthens and separates your lashes.
Jennifer H.
Sandy,oregon
Good mascara. Lasts a long time, the brush is fairly thin. Gives your lashes a very nice length, not completely voluminous though. I like this product becuase it lasts a long time but probably won't be purchasing again because of price and I have other mascaras I would prefer to buy.
Kaylee G.
S Heidelberg, PA
I had been using a cheaper mascara but I wanted something with less clumping so I tried this. While it was more than I like to spend, I was very happy with the results! My lashes are individually showing and minimum clumping!! Love using this and will most likely purchase again.
Hannah D.
Fairport, NY
Don’t buy from Mary Kay... my mom is a brand rep so I used to just get free stuff from her but even those aren’t worth it. I would rather buy mascara from the drugstore than waste my money on this. Not to mention they test on animals so a huge moral issue for me.
Liz V.
Denham Springs
I have used this mascara as well the waterproof version of it. I like this one but it doesn’t seem to hold up as well as the waterproof. What I do like about this one is that it is so easy to remove and great for everyday use. It does what it’s supposed to which is to lengthen lashes.
Kelsey S.
This is my grail mascara! I love the brush, it doesn't get clumpy and separates your lashes to get ultimate volume. It doesn't transfer or flake but is also easy to remove with makeup remover. I love this mascara and will buy again.
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I love love love this mascara. It's definitely one of my all time favorites. It doesn't clump, and isn't runny, it doesn't get all over my lids and it doesn't smell weird. I absolutely recommend trying this mascara you won't be disappointed!
Sarah S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
LOVE this mascara!!! Separates and lifts eyelashes! No clumps or heaviness! Works great with an eyelash curler! Perfectly shaped brush that helps get every single lash on the top AND bottom. Not super thick, but very beautiful
Dalila V.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Is it worth the price? Will it make your lashes appear longer or just thicker? Is it too liquidy?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
What your favorite mary kay product?
Nicole D.
Does it clump up??
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
This looks interesting, I would be interested in trying the product. Is it really worth the extra money?
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Does anyone use this without the primer?