MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMary Kay
Lash Love Lengthening Mascara

Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara

by Mary Kay

Long, strong, seriously separated lashes. What’s not to love?

• Creates bold, instantly intensified length of lashes.
  • Lifts, curls and perfectly separates lashes.
  • Conditions and strengthens lashes.
  • Nonclumping, flake-free formula wears all day for over 10 hours.

NOTE: In electronic media, true colors may vary.

Long … strong … seriously separated lashes. What’s not to love? Lash Love® Lengthening Mascara helps the look of lashes reach their maximum length for an exaggerated, instantly intensified effect while lifting, curling and perfectly separating lashes. This eye-opening mascara also conditions and strengthens lashes in a nonclumping, flake-free formula that wears all day. Lashes feel soft and healthy without that spidery, stiff look.

Ingredients

• Mary Kay Panthenol-Pro Complex®. This exclusive complex contains Pro Vitamin B5, which is commonly used in shampoos and conditioners to attract moisture from the air and bind it to the hair. These properties make it ideal for use in mascara. With this complex included in the formula, Lash Love® Lengthening Mascara protects, conditions and strengthens lashes while preventing lash loss and breakage.
  • Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate). This is an antioxidant known for its conditioning benefits.

does this mascara hold up your lashes?
does this mascara last all day? does it smug? would it transfer on to a pillow?
Do you think Bite mascara is good?
Start your review of Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This mascara is pretty great because it does everything it claims to do. Its one of the only mascaras that lengthen my lashes without clumping. My only criticism is that I have to use another mascara in addition to this one because it doesn't thicken at all. If Mary Kay made a mascara that lengthens and thickens it'd be perfect mascara ever, and really be worth the price.in reviews
Great mascara! No clumps, separates lashes well. Lasts all day without flaking or smudging.in reviews
...lashes is captured and emphasized. Absolutely stunning! And now it comes in waterproof! in reviews
Alexandra B.
San Diego, CA
Great product! Makes your lashes look very long almost too good to be true.
Great product! Makes your lashes look very long almost too good to be true.
member-ffb1c50b1
Is the cilia mask stretching and the water proof?Can I use it there without fear of boring in the middle of a wedding party?
Camila S.
Um ótimo rímel Alonga os cílios tem um ótimo pincel que desliza no cílios para aplicar facilmente
Vanessa W.
Great mascara, doesn't smudge and lengthens lashes without chunking up. Absolutely LOVE the brush!
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
I love this mascara - the wand has short bristles & easily applies to my lashes. It's not too gloppy or thick, and lengthens tastefully. It also stays on ALL day long without smudging under my eyes. It's my favorite kind of mascara & I'd definitely buy again.
Natalia M.
Como o próprio nome ja diz: A M O R não tem uma mascara melhor que essa pra quem quer volumes e cilios grandes
Brooke L.
My favorite part about this mascara is the brush. The bristles are nice and stiff so they are able to get in between each lash and coat them with the right amount of mascara however I have found that this mascara tends to flake
Tijani M.
I Love this macara, this is by far my favorite mascara, I have long lashes but not thick and this mascara helps me with the thicknis and is never clumby. and you can easly remove it with a eye makeup remover or a makeup remover wipe. i like the packaging and the brand mary kay!
Miranda F.
Martinsburg, WV
This product works pretty true to what it says it does! It definitely made my eyes pop and eyelashes fuller!
Giulia S.
Bassano del Grappa
Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Giulia S.
I love it! It separates my lashes nicely and it gives length to them, without making them stick to each other. Since it has a smaller brush I usually use it for the bottom lashes or those at the beginning of the eye close to my nose. I’d recommend it!

108 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...