Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Olathe
I've been debating buying this for awhile now, is this offered in waterproof?
Marlina C.
Marlina C.
Thaxton, VA
8 months ago
Mary Kay does not offer Lash Intensity in waterproof. However, once it dries after application, it's there for good until you're ready to remove it. In fact, I fell asleep wearing it and the next morning it was still there! It won't come off with just water, so even though I like Mary Kay Lash Love Waterproof Mascara, Lash Intensity is my favorite mascara since it seems to be at least water resistant. I use Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup remover (with cotton ball/pad).
Asia V.
Asia V.
Casper , WY
8 months, 1 week ago
It doesn't come in waterproof but it's so good there is almost no need. The Mary Kay make up remover is best to remove it with. http://marykay.com/asiav
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Princeton, KY
8 months, 2 weeks ago
It does not. However long, water alone isn't going to take it off.
Brooke
Brooke
North Little Rock, AR
9 months ago
It doesn't come in waterproof yet but it's awesome mascara!! I get asked all the time if I have false lashes on when I use Mary Kay's Lash Intensity Mascara. Although it's not waterproof it seems to be water resistant. I haven't had any problems with it running and I wear contacts.