BY MARY KAY

Magnify. Maximize. Multiply the look of your lashes. That’s intense!

Expand and extend with our only mascara dedicated to multidirectional performance.
With 200% more volume, it’s like adding the thickness of two lashes onto every one; plus, get 84% longer-looking lashes!*
Special Double Impact™ brush is designed to plump while combing through to lengthen the look of lashes.
Mineral-rich, high-impact pigment envelops each lash in a perfect shade of black.

Mary Kay Lash Intensity Mascara
  • "If you are looking for a long lasting mascara that gives the ultimate volume and length, this is the product for you! It is also build-able if you want an even more dramatic look. The formula only sticks to hair so its easy to wipe off if you bump the wand. Although it isn't waterproof, I haven't had any issues with running or flaking." in 276 reviews
  • "This is the best mascara! It lengthens my lashes without clumping up. And it comes off fairly easily at the end of the day." in 103 reviews
Megan S.
I was nervous to try this after reading reviews about it clumping and transferring. I decided to purchase after seeing my Mary Kay Consultant wear it. I have to say I am very pleased. It does everything it promises, it makes my lashes long and lush. There really is little to no clumping, any extra thick bits can be quickly cleaned up with the finger tips. At $18 you can't go wrong with this. It may be better than my Chanel and Benefit Cosmetics mascaras.

Update:8/7/18: So after using this for over a month, I'm taking away a star. I started to notice what other people have mentioned. After opening it and using it several times, the mascara has started to dry some and clump on the brush, therefore putting clumps on my lashes. I can still make it work by not putting it on heavily and separating my lashes with a different brush. If it gets worse I'll come back and take off another star. At this point though, I doubt I'll re-purchase it.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
I wanted to like this mascara because a Mary Kay rep recommended it to me and I paid so much for it. I have used MK Lash Love Lengthening in the past and been pleased but this mascara sucks! The brush is so tightly packed I was unable to apply it without getting 10x more product than needed all over my lashes. I tried dragging product off before applying and it still left clumps and tons of product on my lashes which caused them to stick together. I don't feel like I could build it up very well, therefore I didn't think it lengthened very well. I used this products for a little over 2 weeks and finally gave up! I will never go back to this particular mascara. If I go back to Mary Kay mascara it will be the Lashes Love Lengthening formula and brush set. Would not recommend to anyone.
Ella G.
Allen
This mascara is insane! Whenever I wear this people ask me if I’m wearing false lashes. Like I’ve worn this during performances and looked just like my friends who were wearing falsies. This may be one of my favs and I’d definitely recommend this!
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
This is a great water proof product. It glides on nicely not clumping at all. The only thing is I have don't have many lashes and this tends to break off some. Not good for me in my book. Need to get their and try other but will continue to use this as well.
Robin S.
Prince George, VA
My sister started selling Mary Kay this previous year and since trying this product this is the mascara I now use the most! It is very long lasting I wear it throughout the entire day while working my warehouse job (lots of sweating) and it doesn’t clump either. It makes my lashes super long too! I love this product
Allie H.
Lees Summit, MO
This is another MK mascara I LOVE! It’s very comparable to the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara as I used to use that one before switching to this. MKs is less expensive and I actually like their formula better. It doesn’t flake off and will last through all of my workouts and sweat. It does make lashes look longer and does not run either. It’s easy to apply and easy to remove - although I do use the MK oil free eye makeup remover to take mine off. Overall - love this product and have been using it since it released!
mariah m.
Provo
Of all the mascaras I’ve tried, this gives me the longest lashes, and the fullest lashes. Seriously though, it’s INCREDIBLE! I’m blessed with long, full lashes already, but they’re blonde. But when I put this on, they REALLY pop. It doesn’t come off easy with water, so you’ll need a makeup remover or soap.
Jalynn A.
I like the lash intensity mascara it is really good at doing its job and making your lashes long and curled if you can’t use a eyelash curler. The only thing is that if you don’t do it correctly it will leave clumpy eyelashes and there will be clumps of mascara on your eyelashes which I hate.
Kelsey L.
Knoxville, TN
This mascara is awesome! I have short lashes so I am all for anything that is going to make my lashes look long! This mascara does make a huge difference and I wear it everyday! It is comfortable and does not clump up. The only downfall to this product is that it is not waterproof!
Emma V.
Parma, OH
This one has become my go-to. I absolutely love it! The brush has multiple sides with different bristle length, so you can rotate the brush to customize exactly how you want to run the bristles through, which is so convenient! Easy to get great lash separation and apply multiple coats
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Really want to try this and it was back ordered! Does this happen often? Will it be a permanent MK product? How does it compare to their other mascaras? Thank you!
Leanne H.
NEW TAZEWELL, TN
When I tried out a sample of this mascara it came out clumpy and didn't apply well. Have you guys had similar experiences? How does it apply to your lashes?
Kristen G.
Anderson, SC
Has anyone tried Mary Kay's new mascara?
Mercedes G.
Asheville, NC
I have been looking to try this mascara. I have all of the other Mary Kay mascaras. I am wondering if trying this one would be a good idea. I want to separate my eyelashes more and make them stand out. Does this mascara work for you?
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
Does this mascara flake and smudge