BY MARY KAY #39 in Mascara

Magnify. Maximize. Multiply the look of your lashes. That’s intense!

Expand and extend with our only mascara dedicated to multidirectional performance.
With 200% more volume, it’s like adding the thickness of two lashes onto every one; plus, get 84% longer-looking lashes!*
Special Double Impact™ brush is designed to plump while combing through to lengthen the look of lashes.
Mineral-rich, high-impact pigment envelops each lash in a perfect shade of black.

Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Saint Charles, MO
This is the BEST mascara I have ever used! I don't have the words to describe how great it is. I have not yet met a mascara that has beat this one. This mascara opens your eyes and makes you look wide awake. If you have reallly short eyelashes this macara lengthens them while making them look fuller and darker. I have lost track of how many complements I have gotten because of this mascara. On those days that you don't feal like wearing any makeup you can just put on a layer or two of mascara and look beautiful and wide open. This mascara keeps you looking flawless all day and you don't have to worry about retouching your mascara. I reccomend this to EVERYBODY and its worth your money. It's AMAZING!!!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Stoughton, WI
This is my favorite mascara of all time. My lashes have never looked as good as they do when I use this mascara. This adds volume and length to my lashes to make them look really big. This mascara lasts all day and is sometimes difficult to get off at night so you know it will last a long time. I would buy this again and again. If there is a mascara you are going to get from Mary Kay, I would recommend this to any one. This is one mascara that you need to have in your makeup collection, even if you only us it once in a while. The only down side to this mascara is that it isn't waterproof, so you will want to be careful and watch where you are wearing it.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Dexter, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is, hands down, the best mascara I've ever used.

If there's a $2 mascara out there, I've tried it. I'm not one to spend much on makeup if I don't have to, but I found myself spending more trying new mascaras in search of that one that would finally give me great lashes. Here it is. I found this at 50% off from a consultant. I had to wait months to get it on backorder. Here it is and I'm in love. I have no choice but to order more. I haven't worn eyeliner since I bought this because it makes your lashes THAT thick. It's incredible. The lengthening is amazing. I can't say enough good things. A+++++
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Coffeyville, KS
This is the best mascara I have ever tried. It stays put all day, makes my lashes long and thick, and causes everyone to ask me if I'm wearing fake lashes. Its one of those things that when you wear it everyone notices...."wow, your lashes are gorgeous" It really never gets old hearing that. At first i thought $20 was over priced for mascara, i waited for a sale spent $30 for 2 of the lash intensity mascaras with plans of giving the second one as a gift. My first use was amazing so i ended up keeping both. Really a great product especially if you have short thin lashes!
Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.
This mascara gives me volume and length without being clumpy and the brush is very easy to use. I have received many compliments on my lashes. I have tried many mascaras including fiber mascara which I find to be too clumpy and not worth the price. This mascara is definitely worth the price and have bought it twice so far the nice thing is you don't have to use that much so it lasts a while. It is not waterproof but I use a waterproof mascara sparingly over it and it works just great. It's worth giving it a try ladies :-)
Tara N.
Tara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you know how to use this the right way, it's the best. I am extremely picky about what mascara I use, and I just received this as a gift. I am unaware of the price.. But for how good it works I honestly don't care how expensive it is. I've attached a picture where only one eye is done and then my final results. I do not have any eyeshadow on just the mascara! And as far as the other reviews are concerned maybe it depends on your lashes. Because this is only TWO coats of the mascara.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS MASCARA IS THE BEST EVER. I am not even exaggerating. My friend sells Mary Kay so I bought this to help her out. There have been so many mascaras lately (fiber, etc.) claiming to give the falsie effect. But WOW. This is literally the best mascara I have EVER tried. It makes my lashes very noticably long and full of volume, you truly don't need false lashes! I will for sure repurchase this as soon as it runs out. And I hardly ever purchase the same mascara back to back.
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Jackson, GA
OH MY GOODNESS! I am one that LOVES Mascara. I mean I've tried almost every type. BUT one problem I have is that I don't like to spend TONS of money on it. A friend of mine started selling Mary Kay. When she told me about Lash Intensity I was like OH I have got to try and and let me tell you I DO NOT REGRET IT! It is the most AMAZING Mascara that I have EVER USED! Excuse the Crazy Look on my face but CHECK OUT THOSE LASHES! This is just one application! Seriously!!!!
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was hyped up to make me think it was going to make me have some really pumped up lashes but I was not impressed. I had to put on several coats to get them thicker and didn't notice much in the way of lengthening that I had hoped for. I prefer the waterproof mascara which always works great for me. The non-waterproof tends to make my eyes water and get irritated so that may also be a reason why the Lash Intensity didn't work well for me.
jess t.
jess t.
Okay so first off some people may be using this wrong so ill show you the right way
there are two sides
one side is more flat and the other is more fluffy
take the flat side and start that as your first coat
that will lengthen your lashes
then take the fluffy side and use that for a second coat and ir will make your lashed fuller
price is great
super happy :))
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Really want to try this and it was back ordered! Does this happen often? Will it be a permanent MK product? How does it compare to their other mascaras? Thank you!
Leanne H.
Leanne H.
Tazewell, TN
When I tried out a sample of this mascara it came out clumpy and didn't apply well. Have you guys had similar experiences? How does it apply to your lashes?
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Anderson, SC
Has anyone tried Mary Kay's new mascara?
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking to try this mascara. I have all of the other Mary Kay mascaras. I am wondering if trying this one would be a good idea. I want to separate my eyelashes more and make them stand out. Does this mascara work for you?
Trinity W.
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara flake and smudge