BY MARY KAY #65 in Mascara

Magnify. Maximize. Multiply the look of your lashes. That’s intense!

Expand and extend with our only mascara dedicated to multidirectional performance.
With 200% more volume, it’s like adding the thickness of two lashes onto every one; plus, get 84% longer-looking lashes!*
Special Double Impact™ brush is designed to plump while combing through to lengthen the look of lashes.
Mineral-rich, high-impact pigment envelops each lash in a perfect shade of black.

Mary Kay Lash Intensity Mascara
  • "If you are looking for a long lasting mascara that gives the ultimate volume and length, this is the product for you! It is also build-able if you want an even more dramatic look. The formula only sticks to hair so its easy to wipe off if you bump the wand. Although it isn't waterproof, I haven't had any issues with running or flaking." in 276 reviews
  • "This is the best mascara! It lengthens my lashes without clumping up. And it comes off fairly easily at the end of the day." in 103 reviews
Cristina B.
Arlington
This mascara worked to a frightening degree. It succeeded in making my eyelashes so long that they looked incredibly fake. It got clumpy and hard and heavy and my eyelashes looked ridiculous. I had a MK consultant show me how to use it after I complained about these problems and even when she did it, it still looked absurd. If you’re looking for intensity, this is the product for you. If you’re looking for extension and length, keep moving.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
I wanted to like this mascara because a Mary Kay rep recommended it to me and I paid so much for it. I have used MK Lash Love Lengthening in the past and been pleased but this mascara sucks! The brush is so tightly packed I was unable to apply it without getting 10x more product than needed all over my lashes. I tried dragging product off before applying and it still left clumps and tons of product on my lashes which caused them to stick together. I don't feel like I could build it up very well, therefore I didn't think it lengthened very well. I used this products for a little over 2 weeks and finally gave up! I will never go back to this particular mascara. If I go back to Mary Kay mascara it will be the Lashes Love Lengthening formula and brush set. Would not recommend to anyone.
Shyanne N.
Odessa
This is about the only Mary Kay product I can use without breaking out. It is expensive and actually higher priced then high end makeup. Shocking! The formula is thick and adds volume to majority of your lash. I have issues with the brush when getting the edges. The mascara will clump on the edge and dabs my nose every single time.
Jalynn A.
I like the lash intensity mascara it is really good at doing its job and making your lashes long and curled if you can’t use a eyelash curler. The only thing is that if you don’t do it correctly it will leave clumpy eyelashes and there will be clumps of mascara on your eyelashes which I hate.
Jen M.
Traverse City
I love this mascara.  You do need to brush through your lashes several times to ensure there are no clumps, but the brush is think enough the clumps will brush out.  The length and volume my lashes have after applying this is the best I've ever had with any mascara.
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
This just wasn’t a hit for me. I had high hopes for it since the lady who sold it to me talked it up so much. It didn’t make my lashes any longer and all I got was a lot of clumps and fall out after applying this. The tube is a nice design but other than that I don’t recommend this product.
Lindsey M.
Wanna make your eyes pop? Look no further! This mascara is well named! Your lashes certainly will be intense with this mascara! I absolutely love the wand and the pizzazz it give my lashes! I recommend it to anyone who is looking to kick it up a notch!
Katie C.
This mascara is perfect as is. I have used it for a couple years now. Purchased from a consultant in my local area. Would buy again in a heartbeat! Great length is achieved with this mascara! No flakiness and goes on smooth and even every time!
Nicole S.
Kansas City , MO
The best mascara in the game. Dupe for the better than sex mascara. It is affordable and separates lashes and lengthens them. Makes my green eyes pop. I love the thick wand. Lasts all day and I don’t need to reapply it throughout the day
Abbey L.
Boiling spgs, NC
Love this when I first put it on. Very dramatic and makes my lashes look voluminous. I do not like that it is not very long lasting. Flakes onto the skin beneath your eye. I wish it didn’t do this and don’t know if I would recommend.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Really want to try this and it was back ordered! Does this happen often? Will it be a permanent MK product? How does it compare to their other mascaras? Thank you!
Kristen G.
Anderson, SC
Has anyone tried Mary Kay's new mascara?
Leanne H.
Tazewell, TN
When I tried out a sample of this mascara it came out clumpy and didn't apply well. Have you guys had similar experiences? How does it apply to your lashes?
Mercedes G.
Asheville, NC
I have been looking to try this mascara. I have all of the other Mary Kay mascaras. I am wondering if trying this one would be a good idea. I want to separate my eyelashes more and make them stand out. Does this mascara work for you?
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
Does this mascara flake and smudge