BY MARY KAY #24 in Mascara

Magnify. Maximize. Multiply the look of your lashes. That’s intense!

Expand and extend with our only mascara dedicated to multidirectional performance.
With 200% more volume, it’s like adding the thickness of two lashes onto every one; plus, get 84% longer-looking lashes!*
Special Double Impact™ brush is designed to plump while combing through to lengthen the look of lashes.
Mineral-rich, high-impact pigment envelops each lash in a perfect shade of black.

miah Y.
This Mary Kay lash intensity mascara is one of the best mascaras that I have bought. But it definitely isn’t my favorite. It is a very thick mascara which I personally don’t prefer for just an everyday look. But it does work very well and doesn’t smudge around your eyes like some mascaras will after wearing them even for an hour. This mascara gives your eyelashes I nice finishing touch by making them look full and long.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
I wanted to like this mascara because a Mary Kay rep recommended it to me and I paid so much for it. I have used MK Lash Love Lengthening in the past and been pleased but this mascara sucks! The brush is so tightly packed I was unable to apply it without getting 10x more product than needed all over my lashes. I tried dragging product off before applying and it still left clumps and tons of product on my lashes which caused them to stick together. I don't feel like I could build it up very well, therefore I didn't think it lengthened very well. I used this products for a little over 2 weeks and finally gave up! I will never go back to this particular mascara. If I go back to Mary Kay mascara it will be the Lashes Love Lengthening formula and brush set. Would not recommend to anyone.
Remington L.
Tualatin, OR
I know it's not Monday, BUT... If you're looking for an amazing lash intensifying Mascara, this is it! @marykayus takes the cake for long luscious lashes!
Every woman in your life should love their lashes and this is the best of the best!
#mk #lashintesity #mascara #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Makinzie J.
I received this mascara as a prize at a Mary Kay party and I love it so much! The applicator allows for not just separating the lashes perfectly but also volumizing and lengthening -it seriously gives you the look of fake lashes! It’s price is about the same as buying any mascara at Sephora and you get an amazing quality that’s worth the money. Definitely recommend!
Talia N.
Shingle Spgs, CA
If you want volume, this mascara is a must have. I have very straight, unimpressive eyelashes, and these have made me look like I was wearing fake lashes. It’s a two step process, so make sure you apply it properly for the best effect. I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting fabulous lashes
Jalynn A.
I like the lash intensity mascara it is really good at doing its job and making your lashes long and curled if you can’t use a eyelash curler. The only thing is that if you don’t do it correctly it will leave clumpy eyelashes and there will be clumps of mascara on your eyelashes which I hate.
Kaylee G.
Wyomissing , PA
#GiftCrush I really love this mascara! It makes my eye lashes look so long and beautiful, but it doesn’t clump! I’m plan on gifting this to my friends because of how much I love it! I used to wear mascara that always clumped and finding this mascara has made getting ready so much easier!
Jennifer W.
If you’re looking for long, full, thick lashes that aren’t stiff and clumpy, try Mary Kay’s Lash Intensity Mascara. The patented brush design is key and you MUST follow the instructions on how to use the wand...if you don’t, you will not get the dramatic results!
Katie C.
This mascara is perfect as is. I have used it for a couple years now. Purchased from a consultant in my local area. Would buy again in a heartbeat! Great length is achieved with this mascara! No flakiness and goes on smooth and even every time!
Abbey L.
Boiling Spgs, NC
Love this when I first put it on. Very dramatic and makes my lashes look voluminous. I do not like that it is not very long lasting. Flakes onto the skin beneath your eye. I wish it didn’t do this and don’t know if I would recommend.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Really want to try this and it was back ordered! Does this happen often? Will it be a permanent MK product? How does it compare to their other mascaras? Thank you!
Kristen G.
Anderson, SC
Has anyone tried Mary Kay's new mascara?
Leanne H.
Tazewell, TN
When I tried out a sample of this mascara it came out clumpy and didn't apply well. Have you guys had similar experiences? How does it apply to your lashes?
Mercedes G.
Asheville, NC
I have been looking to try this mascara. I have all of the other Mary Kay mascaras. I am wondering if trying this one would be a good idea. I want to separate my eyelashes more and make them stand out. Does this mascara work for you?
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
Does this mascara flake and smudge