Mary Kay Intense Moisturizing Cream (Dry Skin) 1.8 Oz uploaded by Tammy D.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Intense Moisturizing Cream (Dry Skin) 1.8 Oz
  • "Mary Kay Intense Moisturizing Cream comes in a pretty pink jar. When I use it, my skin looks radiant, soft and smooth. I love how it feels . The product states that it keeps your skin hydrated up to 10 hours. I really do believe it does. I have sensitive skin and I like that it is fragrance-free and hypoallergenic so my skin is never irritated . I use it morning and night and the product last me about 2 months. And I feel it is reasonably priced." in 7 reviews
  • "I have really dry skin. This has been the best moisturizer. It last all night and through the day for a nice smooth look and feel. Its a little pricey to me but also worth it! Its doesn't have a strong smell like some other products. Highly recommend. " in 4 reviews
Linnea P.
I really like this product a lot and I used to sell MK and discovered it on a whim. But it works really on my cheeks which get so dry in the summer out here in the west. I incorporate this in my daily skincare routine since it helps my face feel tremendously better. Even in the winter when it is freezing cold out and low humidity, I use this. I am hoping this cream never gets discontinued or I am out of luck!
Jessica C.
Boston
This is my all time favorite moisturizer. It leaves my skin so soft without being oily at all. This is a must use before applying foundation because it makes everything smooth and even.
Lenesha J.
This is a super hydrating moisturizer for winter or for those that struggle with dry skin.
The container is adorable and as with all Mary Kay products, sleek and made for easy use!
Stephanie G.
Fort Dodge, IA
I use to use this product all the time from a Mary Kay dealer for around $35. I was the intense dryness lotion because I had problems with dry spots especially in the winter. I used every day and night and still had some problems with the dry spots so I discontinued using but not a bad product I just had really dry skin.
Ashley Z.
Chelsea, AL
Elizabeth Hope K.
Lititz, PA
This cream has done incredible things for my skin. I have very dry skin, especially in the winter and this has rescued it. I use it morning and night and I have found my skin to be more hydrated and plump since I began using it.
Sara G.
Fergus Falls
I have used this once and works for me pretty well but my mom has used it many times and she absolutely loves and swears bye it. It doesn’t have a really pleasing scent though. I personal wouldn’t buy it again but I know my mom would
DawnMarie K.
Fairburn, GA
Jenna V.
Minneapolis, MN
Honestly, I found this cream to be a little heavy for me. It was definitely intensely rich and moisturizing, but it stayed on a little thick and didn't absorb very quickly. It's probably better suited for dryer areas and problem-skin, so I recommend it to anyone who struggles with moisture, but proceed with caution. It is a heavy face lotion.
Maria M.
One of the best moisturizing hand cream I have ever used.
PROs:
1. Has a very good consistency.
2. The smell is so nice and not off-putting.
3. It has a gentle formula.
I used it almost daily especially during winter time.
i would highly recommend this product!