Mary Kay Intense Moisturizing Cream (Dry Skin) 1.8 Oz uploaded by Tammy D.

BY MARY KAY

Jessica C.
Boston
This is my all time favorite moisturizer. It leaves my skin so soft without being oily at all. This is a must use before applying foundation because it makes everything smooth and even.
Maria M.
One of the best moisturizing hand cream I have ever used.
PROs:
1. Has a very good consistency.
2. The smell is so nice and not off-putting.
3. It has a gentle formula.
I used it almost daily especially during winter time.
i would highly recommend this product!
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
I bought this for my mother's birthday since she live Mary Kay product. It was super rich moisture that leaves your skin feeling hydrated, refreshed, but never heavy or greasy feeling. Maximum moisture for skin needing a little extra than the timewise moisturizer. She loved it.
Stephanie G.
Fort Dodge, IA
I use to use this product all the time from a Mary Kay dealer for around $35. I was the intense dryness lotion because I had problems with dry spots especially in the winter. I used every day and night and still had some problems with the dry spots so I discontinued using but not a bad product I just had really dry skin.
Ashley Z.
Birmingham, AL
I have really dry skin. This has been the best moisturizer. It last all night and through the day for a nice smooth look and feel. Its a little pricey to me but also worth it! Its doesn't have a strong smell like some other products. Highly recommend.
Sara G.
Fergus Falls
I have used this once and works for me pretty well but my mom has used it many times and she absolutely loves and swears bye it. It doesn’t have a really pleasing scent though. I personal wouldn’t buy it again but I know my mom would
DawnMarie K.
Fairburn, GA
Mary Kay Intense Moisturizing Cream comes in a pretty pink jar. When I use it, my skin looks radiant, soft and smooth. I love how it feels . The product states that it keeps your skin hydrated up to 10 hours. I really do believe it does. I have sensitive skin and I like that it is fragrance-free and hypoallergenic so my skin is never irritated . I use it morning and night and the product last me about 2 months. And I feel it is reasonably priced.
Tammy D.
Youngsville, LA
I have very dry skin so moisturizer is a necessity. I received this from my friend, who sells Mary Kaye. I like this moisturizer. It definitely softened my skin. I do find it to be extremely thick which made it difficult to absorb in my skin. I ended up removing it and just putting a small amount, which made it better.
Jenna V.
Minneapolis, MN
Honestly, I found this cream to be a little heavy for me. It was definitely intensely rich and moisturizing, but it stayed on a little thick and didn't absorb very quickly. It's probably better suited for dryer areas and problem-skin, so I recommend it to anyone who struggles with moisture, but proceed with caution. It is a heavy face lotion.
Jennie B.
San Diego
I absolutely love this product. It is a product that i use when I need an extra moisturizer. It is a great quality product that last all day long. My skin feels hydrated and smooth. I don't think that there is another product in its price range that will keep my skin moisterized all day. I will definitely recommend it to others.