Mary Kay Indulge Soothing Eye Gel Cream

by Mary Kay

Revive a tired-looking appearance with this cooling, soothing gel. Indulge® Soothing Eye Gel is suitable for the sensitive skin around the delicate eye area. If your eyes tend to get puffy or tired, you’ll love the cool, soothing and refreshing results as it moisturizes.

Contains botanical extracts reported to tone, firm and reduce the appearance of puffiness around the sensitive eye area.; Calms, cools and refreshes a tired-looking appearance.; Increases skin moisturization.; Can be used as a leave-on gel.; Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy. Dermatologist-tested; fragrance-free.

Can the Mary Kay Indulge soothing eye gel be used daily?
Does this product help with pre aging wrinkles?
Hello all, I am wondering if anyone has ever tried this!? If so, is it worth the money? Does it work? Let me know what you think!? All opinions are appreciated!
Start your review of Mary Kay Indulge Soothing Eye Gel Cream!
diana B.
Staten Island, NY
I’m sorry but this product is not it. It burns my eyes. I can’t handle using this productive. Every time I put this product on my eyes would water like crazy. It doesn’t provide much hydration as well. It’s a hard pass.
Sandra B.
It’s refreshing like thinly sliced cucumber on your eyes. Reduces puffiness and priced well, inline with comparable brands. Store in refrigerator or at room temperature
Andrea A.
Super soothing eye gel. Feels watery when put on my under eyes. It works really great for me.
Nafaria M.
Dubuque, IA
My mom had bought this from a Mary Kay representative, it’s very cooling which I enjoy. But the texture is very tacky and sticky. I didn’t use it enough to notice a difference but I did enjoy the cooling affect it has. I also did notice my skin was more hydrated under my eyes where I used it but like I said, I didn’t use it enough to see results.
Meredith R.
La Crosse, WI
I really wanted to like this product but after 4 weeks of continued use I did not see a difference with my under eyes. I do recommend keeping the cream in your fridge. It feels amazing when cooled!
Chayo P.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Online
Súper buena me encanta para esos días de ojeras este gel es maravilloso y eficaz 👌🏾 recomendado
Esmeralda C.
jarrell
No pude usar este gel hasta el final no porque lo considere malo sino porque me ocasionaba un ardor bastante molesto en los ojos, hasta ahora el único producto de la marca que no me ha gustado
tracy H.
casnovia
Broke out in a rash around eyes after using this product. Would not order or use again
Danielle B.
louisville
Love this product! very nice smell. After application under my eyes feel very light, clean, and has a glowing effect. Helps with eye puffiness
Amaryllis F.
Bronx , NY
To begin This Will defitnetly become Your best friend if YOU suffer from puffy eyes or definitely makes great company that day you had a rough day or rough night this cream will make sure to have you looking flawless.