BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMary Kay
Indulge Soothing Eye Gel Cream

Mary Kay Indulge Soothing Eye Gel Cream

by Mary Kay

Revive a tired-looking appearance with this cooling, soothing gel. Indulge® Soothing Eye Gel is suitable for the sensitive skin around the delicate eye area. If your eyes tend to get puffy or tired, you’ll love the cool, soothing and refreshing results as it moisturizes.

Contains botanical extracts reported to tone, firm and reduce the appearance of puffiness around the sensitive eye area.; Calms, cools and refreshes a tired-looking appearance.; Increases skin moisturization.; Can be used as a leave-on gel.; Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy. Dermatologist-tested; fragrance-free.

How to use Mary Kay indulge soothing eye gel mask
Can the Mary Kay Indulge soothing eye gel be used daily?
Does this product help with pre aging wrinkles?
Start your review of Mary Kay Indulge Soothing Eye Gel Cream!
Julia T.
Otisville, NY
Mary Kay Indulge Soothing Eye Gel Cream uploaded by Julia T.
Love love love it! I’ve been using this soothing eye gel for a while and I’ve noticed a difference. The darkening I had going under my eyes has decreased quite a bit and my eyes look and feel less puffy. Totally recommend. #marykay
Diana B.
Staten Island, NY
I’m sorry but this product is not it. It burns my eyes. I can’t handle using this productive. Every time I put this product on my eyes would water like crazy. It doesn’t provide much hydration as well. It’s a hard pass.
Nicole J.
I did love that this gel is very soothing. Kept mine in the refrigerator for an extra calming effect on my under eye bags. You only need a little, it goes a long way. The reason I only gave it 3 stars is because it left my skin sticky and tacky. Felt like I needed to rinse it off. So it didn't work for me.
Sandra B.
It’s refreshing like thinly sliced cucumber on your eyes. Reduces puffiness and priced well, inline with comparable brands. Store in refrigerator or at room temperature
Melanie  H.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
Mary Kay Indulge Soothing Eye Gel Cream is so soothing on puffy eyes! I keep mine in the fridge for extra cooling action. Plus a little goes a long way, so ultimately value for price is great!
Andrea A.
Super soothing eye gel. Feels watery when put on my under eyes. It works really great for me.
Nafaria M.
Dubuque, IA
My mom had bought this from a Mary Kay representative, it’s very cooling which I enjoy. But the texture is very tacky and sticky. I didn’t use it enough to notice a difference but I did enjoy the cooling affect it has. I also did notice my skin was more hydrated under my eyes where I used it but like I said, I didn’t use it enough to see results.
Meredith  R.
La Crosse, WI
I really wanted to like this product but after 4 weeks of continued use I did not see a difference with my under eyes. I do recommend keeping the cream in your fridge. It feels amazing when cooled!
Veronica  B.
Angie, LA
Great for puffy eyes, keep them looking young and I would recommend this product for anyone to use, packing is good the Bubble wrap protect this product from breaking
Windy N.
Anderson, SC
Mary Kay Cosmetics is such a wonderful product! I've used it since the age of 16 and I'm 43 now. I definitely believe it has had a positive effect on how my skin has aged..I love the stuff!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...