BY MARY KAY

Provides lasting hydration for up to 10 hours while nourishing the skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth.

Hydrating Body Lotion; Leaves skin soft and smooth

Jasmine N.
Love the smooth feel to this lotion that leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. Nothing is worst than putting lotion on and 5 minutes later having to put some more on. Loved that my skin felt moisturized till I washed my hands the next time.
Ericah H.
This lotion is so moisturizing. It leaves the skin soft hours after application. It also last a long time because a little goes a long way. I would recommend this to anyone who has really bad dry skin. If not you may feel a little oily.
Erika v.
I like it but then I don't. Ever since I have been using this my arms and legs have been well moisturized and smooth, the only thing i don't like about this product is the smell, not so happy about that. I don't like that smell at all I spray myself with perfume to get ride of that smell.
Kalyn D.
Greensburg , KY
Love this product!!! It has a great rose smell to it. It goes on thick! I shave every other day, and this lotion keeps my legs moisturizer until the next shave! It’s a wonderful product!!! It is a must have! I carry an extra one around in my purse.
Carrie M.
Prosperity
Smells so good and makes my skin so soft!! The smell is not at all overwhelming as strong smells trigger migraines for me but this is perfect! Subtle and it smells good for hours!