BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Men's High Intensity Body Wash & Hair Shampoo 2 in 1 ~ Full Size see more...

Megan S.
Baltimore, MD
I love Mary Kay hair products especially their shampoo! It feels like on my hair but also does a great job of getting rid of built up product and doesn't weight down my hair!
Kristin N.
This was one of my favorite men’s body washes! The smell was great and not over powering. Unfortunately they only had this item for a short time, as a Limited Edition
Staci V.
Marseilles, IL
Love, Love, Love this product and so does my son! It smells absolutely wonderful...even when teenage boys use to much! Its a great 2 n 1 product for teenagers that are in a hurry. It also has a wonderful cologne so that they can match up the scents for a special occasion like Prom or Homecoming!
Victoria L.
Haverhill, MA
I love 2in1 products because you can use it for your hair and you can use it for to wash yourself so I really love it made my skin very very clear and I had a little bit of porous and it help make your rid of it so thank you so much
Karin B.
Saraland , AL
My husband LOVES this!! And I love the way it makes him smell! Great masculine scent- not overpowering at all. He likes that he can wash his hair and body all with one product.
Emilia H.
Austin, TX
My husband uses this and it smells amazing. I highly recommend the cologne to pair it with as the scent will stay on longer when you layer. Its great for all hair types and I'd definitely buy this again.
KaylaMay E.
Durham
Mary Kay is a classic and a must have! I love all of their products and this one is no different! If you love good products ask me where to get them I have connections to it all!
Josh A.
Westernport
I love Mary Kay men's like but the shampoo never did it for me, My hair gets greasy if I don't wash twice daily, It was greasy within an hour. I wasn't pleased with Mary Kay shampoo. Other men line products love them!
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
This is my husbands favorite of Mary Kay! It smells so so so great! It's really smooth and leaves an amazing scent when hair is dry!

I do not change for anything that shampoo that also is for the body, it has a smell that where you go, everyone will look at you