BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Men's High Intensity Body Wash & Hair Shampoo 2 in 1 ~ Full Size see more...

Josh A.
Josh A.
Westernport
I love Mary Kay men's like but the shampoo never did it for me, My hair gets greasy if I don't wash twice daily, It was greasy within an hour. I wasn't pleased with Mary Kay shampoo. Other men line products love them!
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Haverhill, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love 2in1 products because you can use it for your hair and you can use it for to wash yourself so I really love it made my skin very very clear and I had a little bit of porous and it help make your rid of it so thank you so much
Karin B.
Karin B.
Saraland , Al
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband LOVES this!! And I love the way it makes him smell! Great masculine scent- not overpowering at all. He likes that he can wash his hair and body all with one product.
Emilia H.
Emilia H.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this and it smells amazing. I highly recommend the cologne to pair it with as the scent will stay on longer when you layer. Its great for all hair types and I'd definitely buy this again.
MARICRUZ M.
MARICRUZ M.
Wilber, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my husbands favorite of Mary Kay! It smells so so so great! It's really smooth and leaves an amazing scent when hair is dry!

I do not change for anything that shampoo that also is for the body, it has a smell that where you go, everyone will look at you
Erica M.
Erica M.
Saint Amant, LA
This stuff smells amazing and works wonders! Nothing better than a clean, good smelling man.
20 E.
20 E.
Dublin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mary Kay is a classic and a must have! I love all of their products and this one is no different! If you love good products ask me where to get them I have connections to it all!
Roberta p.
Roberta p.
Sapiranga/Rs
Beauty Junkie Expert
Usei bom de mais deixa o cabelo solto.Gosto de todos os produtos da Mary kay são produtos ótimos altíssima qualidade super recomendo
Gabriel R.
Gabriel R.
I used it once for the test I took a sample with a friend and I loved the result, my skin looked very good it looked like baby skin