BY MARY KAY #78 in Eyeliner

The precision of a pencil meets the intensity of a liquid in one smooth gel eyeliner formula. Foolproof and easy-to-apply, this versatile eyeliner lets you create beautiful fine lines for a daytime look or intensify with ease for a more dramatic look. Dries quickly, delivering an intense color payoff. Learn more!

• yo me queria comprar una para probar :( pero creo que los comenta...1 Answers
  • How would you suggest cleaning the application brush. Mine is ful...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good gel eyeliner because find them easy ...1 Answers
Mary Kay® Gel Eyeliner with Expandable Brush Applicator in Jet Black
  • "I have never used this product before I have always used Mary Kay liquid eye liner, but they quit selling it which makes me really mad." in 24 reviews
  • "Im very picky about my eyeliner and to my suprise this little eyeliner has worked well i love how its super dark and color doesnt fade and its long lasting." in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster, these are my own opinions. " in 17 reviews
  • "Ive never tried Gel eye liner and it worked perfectly, it really brought out my yellow eyes because it was one so dark." in 14 reviews
  • "The first time I put it on I ended up putting way to much on the brush so the eye liner went on way to dark and it looked horrible." in 14 reviews
April G.
This stuff is practically waterproof! I just used it while at a waterpark and had no smudging all afternoon. And wow, it is jet black. You can create some awesome looks with this liner and even use it as a dramatic eyeshadow base. I personally do not use the included brush unless I am travelling since it's easier to apply with a full size liner brush. But the inlcuded brush gets the job done. I feel like I never run out of liner and the only reason I purchase a new one is if my old one dries out. You have to shut the lid tightly closed to keep your gel formula smooth and prevent it from drying out. Although it takes a little more effort than a pencil or felt tip liner, the results can be totally worth it!
Daiana u.
Me encanta este mucho. Me gustaría decir que no he jugado con demasiados delineadores en gel de maceta, pero hace unos años, tuve uno de la farmacia (no 100% seguro de la marca, lo siento) y definitivamente no estaba a la altura con este . Estoy derribando una estrella porque siento el aplicador no es suficientemente precisa si usted está buscando un ala más nítida. Desde mi colección cepillo no es demasiado grande, normalmente aplico la mayor parte de mi delineador de ojos con esto y alcanzo un delineador líquido para el ala. Pero encuentro este producto muy eficaz y fácil de usar y manipular.
Sonja L.
Norfolk, VA
I was so scared to use this product but now I don't regret it at all! It was so easy to use and the included brush helps the gel glide on smoothly in either a thin or thick line. It made it super easy to make some little wings and looks great with all sorts of eye shadow. It doesn't smudge or get in the crease of my eye lid either. It's got some long lasting wear and dried really quickly. This is a new favorite product, I'm so glad I tried it out!
Becca W.
I love this so much the brush,the product itself is so creamy it douse take a little bit of time to dry so It can smudge right off the bat it you are not careful! BUT ----- Sadly I cannot use this because it is not waterproof and smudges and transfers quite fast my eyelids can be a little oily etc. Honestly it's not waterproof so if you have any thing like oily eyelids or sweating or what not it may not work for you but worth a try!
Amorette P.
This product go on easily and lasts long. We all have those lazy days when we are so exhausted that we have forgotten to take off our makeup before bed. When I woke i still hadn't budged and looked like I was ready for the day. Now I don't recommend doing this but it shows the strength of the product.. I have even went swimming wearing this eyeliner without any issues. It is definitely my favorite eyeliner.
Nfalível e fácil de aplicar, este delineador versátil permite criar belas linhas finas para um olhar dia ou intensificar-se com facilidade para um olhar mais dramático.
Fórmula leve desliza sobre suavemente sem puxar ou empurrar.
Seca rapidamente, oferecendo uma recompensa de cor intensa.
Longa duração e smudgeproof.
Oftalmologista e testadas dermatologicamente.
Tabitha T.
I really like this mascara. It was different than anything I had previously used. I love how easily is applies. It is very easy to make the line smooth and straight and applies exactly as you want it to. It lasts for a long time and times very little product each use. I would highly recommend this product for someone who likes precision with their eye liners
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I love love love love this product! It goes on so smoothly and it doesn't dry up and get cakey feeling like other liquid/gel eye liners I have used in the path. The brush is nice and easy to work with. I can get a really sharp wing with this product. I have bought this product 3 times now and it last a long time! It also doesn't move when you get it wet!
Cassandra A.
Easthampton, MA
This is my go to eyeliner! It's amazing it stays on my eyelids All day perfectly! It comes with a little brush and I use that every time when applying, it works great! Just make sure to clean your brush. And that container of the gel eyeliner will last you a long time! I think the price is reasonable especially for how good it works for me.
Cassie R.
Hyde, PA
The eyeliner in this set is 5 star but the brush is what takes away. The eyeliner goes on easily and smooth. It does not take alot of product to go far. The brush that come along with this though does not have a long enough handle making it hard to gold while applying. The brush itself iso a little wider then a regular eyeliner brush.
Kristen B.
Seekonk, MA
Does everyone use this provided brush with the eyeliner, or their own? Can you get a thin line with it?
Ana B.
Elkridge, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not good with eyeliner, so is that easy to apply?
Liz W.
Fremont, CA
What is your favorite product by Mary Kay
Cassandra R.
Palmetto, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been searching for a eyeliner that is easy to use but last long , one that dosent crack will this be a good one to try?
Briana C.
Whats the difference between the gel and liquid eyeliners? Which do you prefer?