BY MARY KAY #46 in Eyeliner

The precision of a pencil meets the intensity of a liquid in one smooth gel eyeliner formula. Foolproof and easy-to-apply, this versatile eyeliner lets you create beautiful fine lines for a daytime look or intensify with ease for a more dramatic look. Dries quickly, delivering an intense color payoff. Learn more!

• yo me queria comprar una para probar :( pero creo que los comentari...1 Answers
  • How would you suggest cleaning the application brush. Mine is full ...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good gel eyeliner because find them easy to...1 Answers
Mary Kay® Gel Eyeliner with Expandable Brush Applicator in Jet Black
  • "I have never used this product before I have always used Mary Kay liquid eye liner, but they quit selling it which makes me really mad." in 24 reviews
  • "Im very picky about my eyeliner and to my suprise this little eyeliner has worked well i love how its super dark and color doesnt fade and its long lasting." in 17 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster, these are my own opinions. " in 17 reviews
  • "Ive never tried Gel eye liner and it worked perfectly, it really brought out my yellow eyes because it was one so dark." in 14 reviews
  • "The first time I put it on I ended up putting way to much on the brush so the eye liner went on way to dark and it looked horrible." in 14 reviews
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Plant City, FL
Let me start off with saying that I am not a huge fan of gel liner period, but I thought would give this one a try since the pigmentation was so good... that was a mistake. First issue: the brush that it comes with is pretty bad, not soft at all and isn't precise enough for my liking. Second issue: this stuff takes FOREVER to dry why is part of the reason that I hate it so much, it applies fine (when I'm not using the brush it comes with) but then if I just look up it will smudge all over my eyelid even if I wait almost two minutes. Third issue: This stuff gets everywhere, it's like the herpes of the makeup world, one day my friend pointed out to me that I some how got it on my ear... I don't even know how! Fourth and final issue: it gets so dry in the pot, I would have to stir it around just so that it wouldn't get crunchy (which is not a good texture for eyeliner to be). Over all I would not recommend this product and the only reason I'm giving it two stars instead of one is because the pigmentation is really nice and once it finally dries, it's actually pretty smudge proof.
April G.
April G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is practically waterproof! I just used it while at a waterpark and had no smudging all afternoon. And wow, it is jet black. You can create some awesome looks with this liner and even use it as a dramatic eyeshadow base. I personally do not use the included brush unless I am travelling since it's easier to apply with a full size liner brush. But the inlcuded brush gets the job done. I feel like I never run out of liner and the only reason I purchase a new one is if my old one dries out. You have to shut the lid tightly closed to keep your gel formula smooth and prevent it from drying out. Although it takes a little more effort than a pencil or felt tip liner, the results can be totally worth it!
Daiana u.
Daiana u.
Me encanta este mucho. Me gustaría decir que no he jugado con demasiados delineadores en gel de maceta, pero hace unos años, tuve uno de la farmacia (no 100% seguro de la marca, lo siento) y definitivamente no estaba a la altura con este . Estoy derribando una estrella porque siento el aplicador no es suficientemente precisa si usted está buscando un ala más nítida. Desde mi colección cepillo no es demasiado grande, normalmente aplico la mayor parte de mi delineador de ojos con esto y alcanzo un delineador líquido para el ala. Pero encuentro este producto muy eficaz y fácil de usar y manipular.
Jess U.
Jess U.
Palmetto Bay, FL
The packaging is quite nice on this, and it seals very tightly. Unfortunately, that is where the pros end. I find the texture of the gel very difficult to work with. It does not go on very smooth and can get chunky at times. The brush is definitely the wrong kind, it is difficult to control, and creates a thick, clumped line. I tried the gel liner with a different brush of mine (a thin slant brush) and it seemed to work much better. Overall, I would not recommend this product to anyone, especially someone who is not skilled at putting on winged eyeliner - not user friendly!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
I'm fairly new to make up. For about a year now, I've been trying to get my sister to try and teach me how to do my eyeliner like my all time favorite, Taylor Swift. My mom is a Mary Kay consultant, and so she bought this for me to practice. It's not too pricey, and it's easy to use. The consistency is smooth and makes application easy if you have a steady hand. And since the product comes with a brush, you only have to worry about buying this one thing and not having to agonize over getting the right brush.
Sonja L.
Sonja L.
Norfolk, VA
I was so scared to use this product but now I don't regret it at all! It was so easy to use and the included brush helps the gel glide on smoothly in either a thin or thick line. It made it super easy to make some little wings and looks great with all sorts of eye shadow. It doesn't smudge or get in the crease of my eye lid either. It's got some long lasting wear and dried really quickly. This is a new favorite product, I'm so glad I tried it out!
Becca W.
Becca W.
I love this so much the brush,the product itself is so creamy it douse take a little bit of time to dry so It can smudge right off the bat it you are not careful! BUT ----- Sadly I cannot use this because it is not waterproof and smudges and transfers quite fast my eyelids can be a little oily etc. Honestly it's not waterproof so if you have any thing like oily eyelids or sweating or what not it may not work for you but worth a try!
Amorette P.
Amorette P.
This product go on easily and lasts long. We all have those lazy days when we are so exhausted that we have forgotten to take off our makeup before bed. When I woke i still hadn't budged and looked like I was ready for the day. Now I don't recommend doing this but it shows the strength of the product.. I have even went swimming wearing this eyeliner without any issues. It is definitely my favorite eyeliner.
Kathleen O.
Kathleen O.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my every day eyeliner. It goes on so smooth and is great quality for the price. I used to use the MAC version, but this works just as well. It gives a very black, smooth line and is forgiving if you make a mistake. Once it sets, it will stay on all day. If I forget to wash my face at night, it still looks perfect the next day! It doesn't flake or crack. I would highly recommend this!
Nfalível e fácil de aplicar, este delineador versátil permite criar belas linhas finas para um olhar dia ou intensificar-se com facilidade para um olhar mais dramático.
Fórmula leve desliza sobre suavemente sem puxar ou empurrar.
Seca rapidamente, oferecendo uma recompensa de cor intensa.
Longa duração e smudgeproof.
Oftalmologista e testadas dermatologicamente.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Seekonk, MA
Does everyone use this provided brush with the eyeliner, or their own? Can you get a thin line with it?
Ana B.
Ana B.
Elkridge, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not good with eyeliner, so is that easy to apply?
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been searching for a eyeliner that is easy to use but last long , one that dosent crack will this be a good one to try?
Briana C.
Briana C.
Whats the difference between the gel and liquid eyeliners? Which do you prefer?
Liz W.