BY MARY KAY

Silky-smooth formula glides on to even skin tone. see more...

Buy on Amazon
isabella m.
north patchogue
This product has a lot of coverage. About medium to full. It is a little thick but is manageable. I prefer sponge application than brush application. Love to mix it with bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
Alex S.
This foundation is pretty nice. I got 5 tubes from a friend, so I don't know how much it is or if it's worth the price. I can say that it is very full coverage, and with the right powder it looks really nice. This product is just very easy to make cakey, so use a really light hand. It works for me so I think it's a pretty good foundation
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
Banning, CA
It's a good medium/full coverage foundation. This shade doesn't match my actual skin tone but I use it mixed with the Ivory1 concealer to make my face look pale for my Halloween looks. It works wonders for me.
Sophia 🦋.
Use this almost all the time! Evens out my skin tone and has good coverage. It is light weight with a matte finish. Good for all skin types. It is great and affordable. I would recommend to others for sure.
Crystal B.
Sebastian, FL
I love the coverage and it’s not too Camry or thick. It’s light and creamy. It doesn’t stay under sweat and I sweat a lot. I recommend this for someone just looking for glam not the everyday working girl.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I absolutely love the coverage this liquid foundation gives me. It doesn’t feel like it’s caked on my face or like it’s clogging my pores. The color matches perfectly to my skin and I would definitely recommend!
Lauren M.
The only liquid foundation I’ve ever used and will ever use. It doesn’t sweat off, it lasts all day and night. I don’t ever feel as though it’s caked on, and I have always been able to match my makeup to this foundation very easily.
Jaci T.
Coral Springs
They have since updated this foundation, but I used this for several years and it's a great product with buildable coverage and it's non transferable so it's not going to be rubbing off if you hug someone else.
Jamie G.
Gladstone, MO
I use the CC cream. I like that it fills in my lines and covers imperfect skin. It is a fantastic product. It is costly but since I dont wear makeup often, it lasts a long time.
Maddie J.
Ames
I have the new formula and this foundation is pretty good! Doesn't get too matte or too shiny, blends beautifully and is buildable. However, I think I have other foundations I enjoy just as much if not more, that are cheaper.