BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Full-Coverage Foundation 1FL.OZ./29mL see more...

• I've been looking for a full coverage foundation that has a shade l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jamare S.
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Mary Kay FULL-Coverage Foundation Makup (Ivory 100)
I actually won this foundation and at Mary Kay party I went a couple months ago. I love this foundation because it blends so well with my skin tone, it doesn't cake, it feels amazing on my face.. it's long lasting but also easy to remove.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dexter
Review for: Mary Kay FULL-Coverage Foundation Makup (Ivory 100)
It is definitely full coverage but it doesnt feel heavy. Unfortunately i picked the wrong shade so i have to mix it to lighten it a little.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Review for: Mary Kay FULL-Coverage Foundation Makup (Ivory 100)
I love this product. I have many years using it and would not change it for the world. Blends easily, and has a light feel.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Review for: Mary Kay FULL-Coverage Foundation Makup (Ivory 100)
good product. works well. i would rather not use it but thats just me. every one is different and has different tastes and likings.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Review for: Mary Kay FULL-Coverage Foundation Makup (Ivory 100)
It is not oily. lasts all day and does not feel heavy on your face throughout the day. I absolutely love it!
Judy f.
Judy f.
Dushore, PA
Review for: Mary Kay FULL-Coverage Foundation Makup (Ivory 100)
This is a great product. I have dark circles under my eyes and some rosacea but this product provides coverage that hides these flaws well. It lasts a long time as a little goes a long way.
Kerry-Ann L.
Kerry-Ann L.
Review for: Mary Kay FULL-Coverage Foundation Makup (Ivory 100)
I love this foundation! I am currently using the shade 600 which is a little too dark for me because this foundation does oxidize on my skin but I love the finish so much that I just make it work with a lighter setting powder. I use it when I have to present for t.v. and my skin looks extra smooth and airbrushed. I don't get too oily after a couple hours and it feels lightweight on my skin.
Maíra V.
Maíra V.
San Antonio
Amazing product
It's very easy to use and make the skin a perfect coverage
I usually use when I am at performance and it's works very well
dayana c.
dayana c.
Review for: Mary Kay FULL-Coverage Foundation Makup (Ivory 100)
Muy bueno me gustA demaciado muy buena marca de maquillaje la recomiendo completamente y además que la puedo llevar en mi bolsillo pequeño
Consuelo S.
Consuelo S.
Orange Walk Town Belize
Review for: Mary Kay FULL-Coverage Foundation Makup (Ivory 100)
I really love tjis product is long lasting it doesnot really get mess it gives areally  good smooth face love this foundation
Katie B.
Katie B.
I've been looking for a full coverage foundation that has a shade light enough for me. Does this foundation come in multiple light shades?