Mary Kay FULL-Coverage Foundation Makup (Ivory 100) uploaded by Manaar A.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Full-Coverage Foundation 1FL.OZ./29mL see more...

• I've been looking for a full coverage foundation that has a shade...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to sell Mary Kay. The products may seem pricy to some but the value of them is amazing! My foundation was $22, but it lasted me about 5 months!! Also, it does not make your face greasy! Even though I am no longer an Independent Beauty Consultant, I will most definitely buy again!
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this foundation through Mary Kay awhile back. The color seemed to match me but once I put it on it was WAY to dark. No matter what shade I tried it always seemed to show up to dark for my skin. The foundation itself was a perfect consistency and blended in pretty well. It's a good product, just not the foundation for me!
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually won this foundation and at Mary Kay party I went a couple months ago. I love this foundation because it blends so well with my skin tone, it doesn't cake, it feels amazing on my face.. it's long lasting but also easy to remove.
Judy f.
Dushore, PA
This is a great product. I have dark circles under my eyes and some rosacea but this product provides coverage that hides these flaws well. It lasts a long time as a little goes a long way.
Taylor D.
Sikeston, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation says its full coverage but it wasnt for me. More like part coverage. It was real thick feeling and sticky once applied. Did not like too much.
Kristen T.
Green Bay
I LOVE this foundation! I have tried so many other foundations and this one is truly the best. It has amazing coverage and matches my skin tone perfectly.
Sharon B.
Bolivar
Love this full coverage foundation! Coverage goes on evenly and covers awesome. Doesn't make your face oily or dry it out! Lasts all day long.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is definitely full coverage but it doesnt feel heavy. Unfortunately i picked the wrong shade so i have to mix it to lighten it a little.
Maria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
good product. works well. i would rather not use it but thats just me. every one is different and has different tastes and likings.
Jennifer H.
Louisa, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only foundation I use! Covers every blemish that rears its ugly little head, long lasting and and makes my skin look flawless!
Katie B.
I've been looking for a full coverage foundation that has a shade light enough for me. Does this foundation come in multiple light shades?