BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Full-Coverage Foundation 1FL.OZ./29mL see more...

• I've been looking for a full coverage foundation that has a shade...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber F.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I bought this foundation through Mary Kay awhile back. The color seemed to match me but once I put it on it was WAY to dark. No matter what shade I tried it always seemed to show up to dark for my skin. The foundation itself was a perfect consistency and blended in pretty well. It's a good product, just not the foundation for me!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
York, PA
I used to sell Mary Kay. The products may seem pricy to some but the value of them is amazing! My foundation was $22, but it lasted me about 5 months!! Also, it does not make your face greasy! Even though I am no longer an Independent Beauty Consultant, I will most definitely buy again!
Jamare S.
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
I actually won this foundation and at Mary Kay party I went a couple months ago. I love this foundation because it blends so well with my skin tone, it doesn't cake, it feels amazing on my face.. it's long lasting but also easy to remove.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Green Bay
I LOVE this foundation! I have tried so many other foundations and this one is truly the best. It has amazing coverage and matches my skin tone perfectly.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Bolivar
Love this full coverage foundation! Coverage goes on evenly and covers awesome. Doesn't make your face oily or dry it out! Lasts all day long.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dexter, ME
It is definitely full coverage but it doesnt feel heavy. Unfortunately i picked the wrong shade so i have to mix it to lighten it a little.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Sikeston, MO
This foundation says its full coverage but it wasnt for me. More like part coverage. It was real thick feeling and sticky once applied. Did not like too much.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Louisa, VA
Only foundation I use! Covers every blemish that rears its ugly little head, long lasting and and makes my skin look flawless!
londy m.
londy m.
oklahoma
Me gusta por que tiene una linda cobertura no lo uso todoa los dias pero me.parese bueno la verdad los recomiendo
Eleanor P.
Eleanor P.
Greenbrier
Great color match didn't leave me with that caked on feel. Went on smooth cracked a little by the end of the day!
Katie B.
Katie B.
I've been looking for a full coverage foundation that has a shade light enough for me. Does this foundation come in multiple light shades?