Mary Kay® Full-Coverage Foundation

by Mary Kay

Your skin’s defense against dirt.Visibly reduces excess oil.Helps prep the skin for shaving.Leaves skin feeling refreshed, smooth and energized.Suitable for all skin types and sensitive skin.Fragrance- and alcohol-free. Noncomedogenic.

Is this full coverage?
Les gusta este producto !? Porque razón lo usan y porque razón no lo usarían!?
Do you love this medium coverage foundation?
Start your review of Mary Kay® Full-Coverage Foundation!
Greenville
Mary Kay® Full-Coverage Foundation uploaded by Courtney L.
Review for: Bronze 500, Bronze 600, Bronze 504
This was my first product of foundation when I started doing makeup. This is probably the best formula and has many shades but I’ve always had to mix colors to find my exact shade. Not only did I use it for foundation, I also used it for concealer!
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Dark Spots
Bay City
I have used this for years in a beige 304. And it blended to my neck no problem. It's and medium coverage makeup, and pushing 40, I need a full coverage now. So I have switched it up. Would be good for someone with a slight imperfections and also good for days that a re probably hot and humid since the formula is very light! Feels like nothing on the face. Overall I had no issues with it. Loved it
lake village
I love how it is so easy to apply you can really easily blend with your skin it’s supper easy to apply and it is really blend able and affordable and you can use a small amount for ally of your face and I love how it is full coverage it last a long time
Brownsville
Review for: Beige 400
This is a good foundation all though it does not work as well as the full coverage makeup foundation. I usually apply this foundation when I go out for shopping to the store or the super market. It leaves your face without any stains.
I tried some Mary Kay products during an at home demo and I was so disappointed in this product. It was so greasy feeling on my skin, it just sat on top of the skin and never set. And it broke my skin out horribly. Stay clear!
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Review for: Beige 400
I love this foundation. It has really great coverage and doesn’t make you break out. I’ve used it for years. Only downside is you have to get it through a consultant
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Covers most imperfections that can be found on a person's face. Will last all day if you see it properly. While it matches my face pretty well if you needed to use it for small blemishes on your body it would be hard to match the shade.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads
Spring, TX
Review for: Ivory 104
Love this foundation as what I would consider a pretty heavy coverage. I love my timewise foundation more now, but this was where I started out and it definitely does the job!
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
Maryland
if I'm trying to cover my freckles and imperfections this Mary Kay TimeWise Matte Wear Liquid Foundation, Bronze 2 is what I use...its a little thick so you only need a pea size dab on forehead chin and ear to ear. #influenster
Combination, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
DryFork
Mary Kay has NEVER let me down. The products they sell have never steered me wrong, and have always left me wondering how I look so flawless. Foundation wearing off is a big issue for most of us. You apply it in the morning an by noon you see it fading. Reapplying more and more foundation in a day is the worst thing you can do to your pours and your skin. Why not treat yourself to some Mary Kay Bronzer to get that sunny glow or some Mary Kay primer to keep your makeup looking fresh & natural.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Sion K. • a year ago
I really like the Dermacol full coverage foundation. It is the most full coverage you can get and it is pretty cheap! It is a really thick foundation though, so don't buy it if you are really into that kind of stuff!!
2 years ago
Ok, I love my Mary Kay® Full-Coverage Foundation ... what are other really good Medium to Full coverage foundations that everyone uses? No oily and doesn’t reflect in pictures! Go!!!
isela S. • 5 months ago