BY MARY KAY

Jennifer H.
Sandy,oregon
This product I used for quite a while I kept on purchasing this becuase I didn't know much about foundations and I knew the brand. It kinda had a heavy feel to it and was on the tint of the orange side. It was also kinda hard to blend out.
Ryan R.
Royse City
This foundation has been the best so far...it has 100% full coverage, it wasn’t streaky nor was there spots that were darker or lighter.It also made my face look very smooth.
Destiny C.
sparks,nv
It might have just been my skin type, but i found this had made me really red and was not good on my sensitive skin as well as my combination skin type. I would try this again just because maybe it could have been an off day for my skin where it was more dry than usual.
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
Cabazon, CA
It's a good medium/full coverage foundation. This shade doesn't match my actual skin tone but I use it mixed with the Ivory1 concealer to make my face look pale for my Halloween looks. It works wonders for me.
gretaglez G.
concord
Last all day, the liquid is pretty thick so you can use your fingers or make up tools to apply t and will give you a full coverage, I like matte finish cause I have oily skin so after a few hours I need to put power on it to avoid the shine
Crystal B.
Sebastian, FL
I love the coverage and it’s not too Camry or thick. It’s light and creamy. It doesn’t stay under sweat and I sweat a lot. I recommend this for someone just looking for glam not the everyday working girl.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I absolutely love the coverage this liquid foundation gives me. It doesn’t feel like it’s caked on my face or like it’s clogging my pores. The color matches perfectly to my skin and I would definitely recommend!
Desiree B.
Channelview
This foundation ended up being too light for my pale skin complexion. It applies decent however it’s not good for my dry but oily skin type. It also only lasted me about three months for barley using it.
Lauren M.
The only liquid foundation I’ve ever used and will ever use. It doesn’t sweat off, it lasts all day and night. I don’t ever feel as though it’s caked on, and I have always been able to match my makeup to this foundation very easily.
Heather P.
Bellevue, WA
I’ve used this for years. Great foundation. Never feels too heavy and it’s perfect for my combination skin. I’ve never had to worry about it wearing off before the end of the day.
Graciela R.
Belvidere , Il
Would you say this product compares with high end foundation?
Dedra N.
Decatur, TN
My skin is dry in my T zone; does this make-up work well with varying skin tones?
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA
I forgot how much these cost?
Janet O.
Has anyone tried it?
Sahineldis P.
Santo Domingo
How long can this product last saved?

Amazon