BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Taylor M.
Lynchburg, VA
This primer is ok. I like that it has sunscreen in it, since not every foundation or moisturizer has that protection. This primer is also decent at filling in pores which is nice for a flawless look. It is very silicone based so it does feel very slippery. It also has a pretty strong smell (kind of like sunscreen and chocolate combined, ha!) so that could bother some people.
April G.
I really love this primer. It has a silky slip to it and glides smoothly on my dry skin. It gives a natural finish that helps blur imperfections and dry patches. It also provides sun protection, which is a bonus for me! This works well under matte foundation, designer foundation ,gel foundation, cream foundation, bb cream, and cc cream. One of the great things about the packaging is that the tube can be squeezed like a toothpaste tube so you can get every last bit of product out. It can do no wrong! I have purchased many times and only wish the tube was larger so I could use it for longer, haha.
Rachel Y.
Stanley, NC
This primer is good for smoothing the skin before applying foundation, but not really for covering redness. I also found that it doesn't do much to help my foundation last longer, so I would not recommend this primer to help with oil control. I can see this working well for clear, more mature skin but it isn't a good match for my teenage acne/oily skin.
Sabrina K.
Love this stuff! It works like a dream. If you use mineral foundation this will help it look flawless. It's easy to apply, and will not irritate your skin. It is a little pricey, but, I feel it's worth every penny to make your foundation look good. You'll never regret investing in the Mary Kay foundation primer.
Kendyl D.
Azle, TX
I absolutely love this product! I actually just finished my first tube of the matte foundation, which was easy to apply and lasted longer than most products I have used. I would most likely buy again. However, only problem if true, is that supposedly they test their products on animals. I hope this was false information, because I’m a huge animal lover! Feel free to comment and let me know if this is true or not!
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
This is pretty comparable to the smashbox photo finish primer. It makes your skin have a velvet feel to it. It does help your makeup last through the day and it has a good price on it. And most Mary Kay consultants will give you a coupon or discount code at one point or another.
Leslye D.
I love this , i love the fact that it doesnt clog up my pours ! Also it leave a nice finish look to it like a matte look but its very nice ! It also smells really good lol its like a chocolate smell .. well in my opinion its like that smell
Sarah H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This primer is inexpensive and highly-effective. It makes my skin feel soft as butter, and lasts all-day long. It helps hide my pores and my makeup glides right over this primer. It has SPF 15, which is a great way to make sure you are caring for your skin without having to think about it!
Hannah K.
Excellent primer! I love it. It's not a very thick formula, it's very smooth and light. It does help both liquid and powder foundations to last longer, but I have noticed that it doesn't fill in the pores as nicely as other primers. I would definitely recommend it as a light primer.
mila u.
This stuff I'd the most amazing thing ever. It is my holy Grail of makeup primers. It fills in my pores, it moisturizes my face, there is no sticky feeling it just makes my skin feel smooth, and my foundation lasts all day even with out setting spray!!!
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?