BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Ansley W.
Social Circle , GA
This is by far the best primer I’ve used! Glides on skin & makes it look flawless. I have normal to dry skin & it works great. It does have SPF 10 which a great for summer.
Jessica L.
The best face primer that I have ever had! Love it and recommend it to EVERYONE! It minimizes your pores instantly, has SPF in it, and keeps your makeup on for so long!
Emily S.
West Warwick , RI
My first primer I used and one of the best ones. I have big pores and visible but with this primer it hides everything and leaves my face smooth. Love love love it
Leeanna L.
Plymouth, MN
I love love love this stuff! I use it as a primer and as facial sunscreen and it is perfect! Goes on smooth with great coverage while going a long way. Highly recommend it
Susan L.
Gastonia, NC
This will keep any makeup looking fresh all day!! I see a huge difference when I use it!! Everyone needs to prime. You can use this one over moisturizer and it still looks amazing!!
Jessica S.
Goodlettsville, TN
My go-to primer!! The smell reminds me exactly if cake batter without it being too overbearing. It gives my foundation a great matte finish and really keeps it on all day long. I would definitely recommend.
Jazmin V.
Oakland
Very soft and smooth on the face . Don’t really know any difference. I only stick with Mary kay primer because I don’t know any good primers but im happy with it.
Bre C.
Lake Village, IN
I have combination skin and I love how this makes me look less red and almost blurs and makes my makeup lasts all day. Also it smells like mint not a problem for me though.
member-b2c92
Mary Kay is one of the few make up products that offers a foundation color to match my pale skin color. The primer with sunscreen is a must have to even put foundation and protect your skin.
Shaina Q.
Clearwater
This little tube lasts FOREVER! It goes on silky smooth and a little bit goes a long way. Plus it can be mailed to me so I dont have to go to the store to get it.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence , SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?