BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Hannah B.
Buenos Aires
Me re encanta ese primer pero no se si es el mejor por el motivo del precio.
Me ayuda con los poros pero no hace que la maquillaje dure tanto como propuesto por el producto.
No dura tannnnto, y si lo recomendaria pero porque no conozco bien otros productos.
Ingrid N.
Então eu comprei o produto com uma vendedora da Mary Kay e gostei muito do produto. Eu usei o Primer para rosto em gel. Só tem um restinho na embalagem, está quse acabando rsrs. Enfim, gostei muito do produto, a textura e cobertura são ótimas a absorção do produto também é muito boa.
Ssuper recomendo 😘😜🙈!!!
Roseshaly V.
CAROLINA
One of the best products for long lasting makeup. Works for any type of skin. My type of skin is oily, but also dry, and gives hydration. Has matte finish but in a natural way. I recommend it and buy it again.
Virginie B.
Sainte-Marguerite
This primer makes the skin so smooth and it leaves a natural finish and it is so ESP to apply. The foundation is long lasting and it goes on smoothly. The smell isn't the best. I would 100% buy agin!
Isabelle M.
I like this primer. I love knowing that it's good for my skin and it smells so good. Fills in pores nicely leaving a matte finish. Very long lasting. Would recommend. It is a little pricey though.
sandy m.
actually she prepares well the skin to receive the makeup and gives us a comfort to know that not anger makeup melt during the day loved super recommend my friends
Shondelle E.
Marion Bridge , NS
I call this my pothole filler and my secret weapon for my flawless looking makeup. It's so silky, gives you a flawless base to start your makeup look.
Gabriel M.
Beauty lovers come in all forms. Some are obsessed with haircare, some prefer the luxury of skincare, others crave makeup on makeup. And some just adore it all!
Sara S.
clarenville
Love this primer ! It’s very weightless. It’s my favourite. It makes your skin so soft and smooth. Even if I don’t wear any foundation I put on my primer.
leah J.
Winnipeg manitoba
It feels a little greasy and gel like in you hand but it gets the job done. With an 15spf I believe. It's overall a pretty good primer, just not the best
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence , SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?