BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Egle B.
Okay, nothing too special. Do not like that the brand is not cruelty free. Didn't wow me for the price. There are better options.
Katie D.
Windsor, ON
It feels light and clean on my skin. It makes me feel like my skin is smooth when I apply my makeup. It is a wonderful product.
Thatyanna da Costa M.
Rio de Janeiro RJ
Eu ja usei. É cobertura perfeita. Pode usar o pincel ou mesmo a mão para a aplicação. Rende e é cobertura matte. Recomendo
Nimzay T.
Me encanta la duración
Que le da ami maquillaje un muy buen producto que aun tengo me gustó mucho el trabajo y la duración
ludmilla c.
Nao acho ruim os produtos da Mary kay
Sempre gostei , mas nem sempre comprava por necessidade mas eu amo e acho excelente
Erica S.
Caucaia
O melhor produto de todos. Amo. Amo. E super recomendo, e de altissima qualidade e tem um preço super assecivel.. ♡♡♡♥
Arle L.
Mas tamaño, un poco gruesa. Un poco mas de cobertura. Mejorar un poco mas su formula, y mejorar la proteccion solar
María A.
Madrid
This primer helps mosturizing your skin as well as covering your imperfections. The color adapts to your skin tone.
Dannia M.
Lima
Perfecta para piel seca . No lo recomendaría para piel grasa se aplica de manera natural y permite un mejor look
Lizz L.
Chicoutimi
I love this product. My best friend is a Mary Kay representative and I always have this product in my beauty bag.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?