BY MARY KAY #81 in Face Primer

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Jana M.
Newberg, OR
Talk about makes your skin fell silky and soft, love putting this in before my CC Cream! It helps my foundation go on smooth and not wear off
Silvia R.
Me encantan los productos de Mary Kay este es un producto que no deja nada que desear, ademas de que protege la piel es un producto edad
Yaheymi C.
Miami
This is a really good primer por your skin, ir hoy want a perfect natural looking after your make Up girl this is the primer hoy need.
Patricia P.
Bethesda, MD
This foundations is definitely something! I loved it. The only problem is that is a little bit expensive, but I believe it worth it.
Vianey A.
Puerto Peñasco
I don’t feel a good feeling with this one in my eye’s area but I think that it can be a problem with my skin or something like that
lAri s.
Itanhaem
Esse produtor maravilhoso, pois ele se adapeta a  pessoa e não tem um cheiro foter, ela virou a minha queridinha da vida, amei
Roxie W.
Fruitvale
Love that it has SPF 15. It's a must have in my make up bag. It is so smooth. Sometimes I wear it just cause. I would recommend it
Egle B.
Okay, nothing too special. Do not like that the brand is not cruelty free. Didn't wow me for the price. There are better options.
Katie D.
Windsor, ON
It feels light and clean on my skin. It makes me feel like my skin is smooth when I apply my makeup. It is a wonderful product.
Thatyanna da Costa M.
Rio de Janeiro RJ
Eu ja usei. É cobertura perfeita. Pode usar o pincel ou mesmo a mão para a aplicação. Rende e é cobertura matte. Recomendo
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?

back