BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Giulia S.
Amo!! Não faço uma make sem usar esse primer. A pele fica muito macia fecha os poros e faz a make durar muito. Ótimo custo x benefício. Uso todos os dias e dura muito.
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
This product was used by the professional makeup artist who did my makeup for a friends' wedding recently. I'd say this is a pretty great primer especially for the price. It smells like cocoa butter, applies on smoothly and makes the application of makeup so easy. Just have to note that I have oily skin and my oily-ness was still evident on this one. It didn't lessen the oiliness but at least it didn't make it worse. So I think its a 4/5 rating overall. :)
Maureen A.
Omemee, ON
I love this primer. One layer and everything is done. I have even used this without anything over top and the feeling is a matte dewey finish.

I have found this to be a very easy to use product.

I love the fact that my sun protection is included and lighter than anything else I have used.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone
Beant M.
I absolutely love this product it fills in pores and gives your skin a flawless finish! It is very affordable and makes your makeup last all day! A little goes a long way for this product so, it will last a long time! It has an amazing gel like consistency!
bruno@ l.
Gente o que falar da mary kay a melhor marca do mundo do brasil de todos os países o que falar da mary kay ela é perfeita Mary Kay se fala por si só eu uso Mary Kay abuso e digo para todo mundo que eu conheço a base e tratamento dela é perfeito tudo é perfeito eu amo eu quero mais me mande para mim eu preciso dela eu indico para todos meus amigos estou apaixonado pelos pô da Mary Kay nós estamos apaixonados
ESTE PRAIMER ES MUY BUENO AL USARLO CUMPLE CON LO QUE PROMETE DEPENDIENDO MUCHO EL TIPO DE PIEL QUE TENGAS AMI EN LO PERSONAL ME GUSTA YA QUE AL USARLO ES COMO TIPO CREMITA Y AL EMPEZAR A SECARSE TE HUMECTA E HIDRATA MUCHO LA CARA Y EMPIEZA A DARTE ESA TEXTURA DE PIEL DE PORCELANA ES MUY BUENO.
Sabrina D.
O melhor primer do mundo! Contém filtro solar fator 15. Toque seco e suave na pele. Deixa a pele como um pêssego. Deixa a pele uniforme e ainda aumenta a durabilidade da Maquiagem. Ideal para quem trabalha maquiadores ou para festas e eventos
Shauna E.
Grunthal, MB
I really like the Mary Kay primer. The texture is super silky and is really easy to blend. It has a really nice light Fragrance as well. I find that you only need to use a really small amount and it is enough to cover all the essential spots! A great base for foundation. And the added SPF is such a great bonus!
Bruna R.
São João del Rei
This is my favorite Primer ever - actually, that was the first one I used and it really did what I was looking for in a primer. Paired with good make up, can help it last for several hours in your face without that horrible feeling that it is melting down your face. It is really smooth and it has a silky finish, what I think is great too.

Hasanpreet M.
I absolutely adore this product it is not greasy and it gives the skin an absolute gorgeous flawless finish! It fills in pores and makes make-up last all day long! I would most definitely recommend it!
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?