BY MARY KAY #79 in Face Primer

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Faridah I.
Love this its a good product and makes my skin look flawless and not how it looks normally its long lasting and is like any other primer it's easy to apply and blend into my skin I would buy it again.
trish g.
Leeds
Anither primer fir me it was a gift and its soaks in leaving your face smooth and glowing ready for your foundation and I will say your foundation glides on and stays on too I love it
Angelika D.
This primer is amazing. It is very moisturizing and leaves the skin nice. Smooth and a natural finish. Also it allows makeup to last. I would not recommend this to people with oily skin. I would totally buy this again
Valentina D.
Calp
I don't like it... I have oily skin, the first 2 hours my face was looking but 1 hour later my face has more oil than a sarten. I think is more like a natural finish and maybe if you don't have oily skin would work for you.
Paloma S.
Confesso que, inicialmente, fiquei frustrada porque redução de poros não é realmente o forte desse primer, e, como vocês sabem, eu não tenho poros, eu tenho crateras! Mas, dei uma chance e gostei demais da conta!

Segundo descrição do rótulo, esse produto, que é em gel, “desliza suavemente, ajudando na aplicação da maquiagem. Sua fórmula patenteada é rica em minerais para absorver a oleosidade e tirar o brilho da pele para um acabamento perfeito. Seca rapidamente, possui um acabamento matte e pode ser usado6 com qualquer Base Mary Kay”.

Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15Mary Kay
Giulia S.
Amo!! Não faço uma make sem usar esse primer. A pele fica muito macia fecha os poros e faz a make durar muito. Ótimo custo x benefício. Uso todos os dias e dura muito.
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
This product was used by the professional makeup artist who did my makeup for a friends' wedding recently. I'd say this is a pretty great primer especially for the price. It smells like cocoa butter, applies on smoothly and makes the application of makeup so easy. Just have to note that I have oily skin and my oily-ness was still evident on this one. It didn't lessen the oiliness but at least it didn't make it worse. So I think its a 4/5 rating overall. :)
Maureen A.
Belleville, ON
I love this primer. One layer and everything is done. I have even used this without anything over top and the feeling is a matte dewey finish.

I have found this to be a very easy to use product.

I love the fact that my sun protection is included and lighter than anything else I have used.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone
Beant M.
I absolutely love this product it fills in pores and gives your skin a flawless finish! It is very affordable and makes your makeup last all day! A little goes a long way for this product so, it will last a long time! It has an amazing gel like consistency!
ESTE PRAIMER ES MUY BUENO AL USARLO CUMPLE CON LO QUE PROMETE DEPENDIENDO MUCHO EL TIPO DE PIEL QUE TENGAS AMI EN LO PERSONAL ME GUSTA YA QUE AL USARLO ES COMO TIPO CREMITA Y AL EMPEZAR A SECARSE TE HUMECTA E HIDRATA MUCHO LA CARA Y EMPIEZA A DARTE ESA TEXTURA DE PIEL DE PORCELANA ES MUY BUENO.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?

back