BY MARY KAY #81 in Face Primer

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
This is pretty good but could be improved on . The over all feel moisture of it. Works good as a sunseen with it. Is more affordable. I would try others to get that the glow and coolness and look your looking for. But if sunsheen is what your looking for this would be it.
Jessica W.
Salina, KS
This primer is great! It feels very smooth as it goes on and seems to hold foundation in place nicely throughout the day. Be careful of using too much though, because it can make your face CRAZY oily looking, even if it isn't - it's just from too much primer.
Christina C.
This is my favorite primer that I’ve ever tried. It makes my skin feel soft and ready to receive makeup. I also feel like there’s a barrier that protects my skin when I put it on. I’m in love with this primer and it’s one of those products that I never run low.
Dayton B.
This made my skin very smooth and made my make up look really nice. However I have very acne prone skin and it seemed to clog my pores. It helped with my oil control though and gave me a more matte look. I probably wouldn't buy again due to my acne reaction.
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
This primer is SUPER lightweight and lasts forever! Daily protection, and makes even lightweight makeup coverage last ALL day. This is super essential for Halloween festivities, protecting your skin from the intense costume makeup that it's always great for your pores!
Bethany C.
Denton
Love this primer! Smooth application and leaves my oily skin feeling dry and silky. It’s a natural finish primer, looks like there’s nothing there but my own skin! Takes just a dot on the tip of my finger to cover my entire face. I recommend to everyone!
Nichole C.
Gainesville
My favorite primer! Goes on easily and feels so smooth. I notice a huge difference from when I do not use this. Keeps my make up on all day. Good for all skin types.
crystal g.
Pomona, CA
This was the very first primer i started using its really satiny feeling on the skin or like velvety it feels really nice its not oily and it goes on really smooth it has spf 15 would recommend to anyone looking for a good inexpensive primer
Amy C.
Kernersville, NC
This was my first primer that I had ever bought. I thought I was ok. Now after trying different products I found that i hate this after putting it on I wouldn't feel any different and it didn't help with coverage at all really disappointed.
Angelina H.
Canton, OH
The smell is a little too much to deal with but a little goes a long way with this one. And it makes your skin feel so nice and soft. I don’t know if I could ever really get over the smell enough to choose this over other primers but it’s really good for lasting!
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?

back