BY MARY KAY #81 in Face Primer

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Fabiola G.
Confesso que não dava muita importância para usar primer na maquiagem, mas depois que comecei a usar, não parei mais. Ele deixa a aparência da pele lisa, o que facilita muito na hora da aplicação da base. Uso, para disfarçar poros e linhas de expressões e funciona.
Diana F.
What I like about this foundation primer is that in addition to having sunscreen spf15, in summer helps me to keep my makeup intact and dull and my skin is left with a very soft appearance. Without this foundation I simply couldn't use make-up comfortably in summer.
Foladara O.
Lagos
I've used primer that left lines as I put the foundation on. This was different, it dries immediately I put it, the foundation went right on without issues. I did not have to touch up much for my bride as her face was still as lit It was in the morning.
Samara W.
I don’t know if it is because my skin is very acne prone, but i feel it dries my skin a little. It has a very silicone feel to it but goes on smoothly and I can definitely see it minimizes some of my pores. Does the job just fine and the prize is not that bad.
Anatálya S.
Best product super safe to make I loved and I super indicated not live but without even I do not know how I was without this beautiful product The first and the best could send me Haha Tank very
Déborah C.
Os produtos costumam ter uma ótima qualidade , além de ser indicado para todos os tipos de pele, reduz a oleosidade e disfarça rugas e linhas finas, e pode ser utilizado sozinho ou com base para a melhoria da textura da pele.
Jazmin G.
Kansas City
I'm assuming this primer is not the best but it is useful. This is the primer that I use whenever I do my makeup. i use this primer because it is affordable and replaceable many good primers don't last (supplying runs out).
Leslie B.
Knoxville, TN
Omg THIS IS SO PERFECT FOR TAN SKIN GIRLS, this is the best FOUNDATION YOU'll ever find! The long lasting the matte finish the easy to apply, I have a very oily skin and this was just perfect! I would deeefff buy it millioms of time
Hedra L.
This primer is wonderful. Leaves skin silky, closing all pores. Holds the makeup well. Reasonable product quantity. Great quality, super recommend. Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
Tayla R.
This primer is so good. It makes my skin feel dreads and really hydrated. It is good for all skin types and gives you sun protection. It gives off a nice finish and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?

back