BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Sabrina A.
Columbus, OH
Helped my foundation stay on for the whole day. It also has spf which is a bonus.
LoveTheGlam A.
Love it ! Live Mary K cosmetics !
Primer is on the pricey side but its too good.
Tiffany L.
Pennsauken, NJ
One of my favorite Mary kay products. Has sunscreen in it, and is very smooth.
Ryann C.
Roseville , MI
This isn't my favorite primer but I have it and I like it. It's nothing special
Sandra Q.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Amazon
I have a few months using this primer it makes your skin to feel soft I really like this primer
Mía R.
Lancaster , CA
Silky smooth to apply leaves foundation looking flawless favorite primer to use for my canvas(face)
Sherri A.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I really like foundation primer from Mary Kay. The color is spot on and it works very well with the Mary Kay foundation. The key is it has to be their foundation or it is a struggle to get it on. I would buy it again.
Ntsaiab T.
Saint Paul
I love it, helps my skin so much better. I just love the look on me. Easy to blend and it also has variety of options to choose from, depending on skin texture. I definitely recommend
Paula E.
Deer Park
Love the smooth texture it gives me. Light in my skin. Makeup goes on smooth. Helps to Give it the extra finishing touch.
Alexa A.
San Luis
it does leave my skin feeling  a little bit oily and my foundation doesn't stick to some part in place where I am wearing the primer. However, it is sticky and makes my foundation look prettier than if I wasn't wearing anything underneath it so I like to use it.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?