BY MARY KAY #81 in Face Primer

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Courtney J.
Gulfport, MS
Goes on smooth. Dries fast. WORKS! My make up doesn’t budge and my skin is protected.
Mariana N.
Eu amo esse produto da Mary porque ele é de uma qualidade exuberante e inacreditável
Arlyne D.
Super lightweight, non-clogging and doesn't smell. Make up stays on smooth all day!
Krystle S.
Roosevelt, NY
It good to have a primer underneath your makeup. Good to used I use it all the time
Sabrina A.
Columbus, OH
Helped my foundation stay on for the whole day. It also has spf which is a bonus.
LoveTheGlam A.
Love it ! Live Mary K cosmetics !
Primer is on the pricey side but its too good.
Tiffany L.
Pennsauken, NJ
One of my favorite Mary kay products. Has sunscreen in it, and is very smooth.
Ryann C.
Roseville , MI
This isn't my favorite primer but I have it and I like it. It's nothing special
. p.
The only thing that I don’t like about it is the smell. It’s very smooth and it really feels like like skin after you apply it in your skin. Doesn’t feel heavy or anything. That’s the only primer I use.
Rosalinda R.
Sacramento
Very light getting. Does not blog my press and allows my foundation go on smoothly. Don't go without it.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?

back