BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Gaby G.
93030
I like how it leaves my skin when I apply my makeup this is so good for me 😊😎😎😎😎😊😊😊😊😊😊😊what do you think?
Lanie D.
Danville, VA
I think this primer does a great job of prepping my skin for foundation. It’s also really easy to apply!
Rosalinda R.
Sacramento
Very light getting. Does not blog my press and allows my foundation go on smoothly. Don't go without it.
Makayla S.
College Sta, TX
I love this stuff! It makes foundation go on so so smoothly. It helps the foundation last so much longer
Lindsey A.
Fayetteville, AR
Love it! Always use sunscreen on my face, and this works perfectly! A 2 in 1 deal! Primer and sunscreen!
Jamie W.
I love everything about Mary-Kay makeup. I have a ton of it and it doesn't break me out :) which rocks!!!
Catalina V.
This is my absolute favorite foundation primer! This product feels light on my skin and goes on smoothly.
Jennifer K.
Waynesboro , VA
Love it! Great primer for the price. Keep my makeup looking smooth and pore free. Recommend to everyone.
Terra L.
Chattanooga
Obsessed. My favorite primer in LIFE! I wear this even on days with no makeup because it feels like silk!
Caryn T.
Overland Park, KS
This primer is amazing! The tube lasted me around 9 months and the formula itself is so smooth to put on.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence , SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?