BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Megan R.
Albion, NY
Love this stuff. Light weight yet keeps your skin protected. Doesn't weight your face down at all.
Kristen W.
Loved it. It worked really good for me as a primer. I would recommend to all my friends and family.
Allie T.
Vintondale, PA
Amazing product! Use this often under all my make up! Smells good, non greasy.. Works wonderfully!
Hannah O.
This is a great foundation primer but the best part is that it protects your skin with that spf 15.
Erika A.
Makes your skin so soft, I find that it really only works well with other Mary Kay products though.
Aleshia F.
This foundation is on of the few foundations I use. Goes on my face nice and stay on when required.
Mallory S.
West Harrison, IN
I like the feel of this primer, but it doesn't seem to fill in everything like other primers do.
Carmen M.
Norcross, GA
This help my foundation to stay all day. It not too sticky. I love it but it is little bit pricey
Kelsey N.
Columbus
Keeps foundation on pretty well. Doesn’t wear off for about 12 hours, and keeps skin moisturized.
Michelle S.
Woodbury
Love that there is SPF and foundation all in one! The only downfall is that the size isn’t big.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?