BY MARY KAY #81 in Face Primer

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Rose C.
I like this foundation how ever is more like a BB cream not great coverage witch I don't mind at all
Carly A.
It has decent coverage but I honestly don’t prefer it. But it comes with a lot in it. Easy to apply.
Dalila H.
nashville , TN
it’s great . makes my face feel much smoother and it’s lasted a while hasn’t ran out yet i recommend
zaneta r.
Edinburg, TX
It was an OK product I wasn't blown away by it. it kind of dried out my skin, I'm glad I had a sample
Erika A.
Makes your skin so soft, I find that it really only works well with other Mary Kay products though.
Kristen W.
Loved it. It worked really good for me as a primer. I would recommend to all my friends and family.
Allie T.
Vintondale, PA
Amazing product! Use this often under all my make up! Smells good, non greasy.. Works wonderfully!
Sandie K.
Columbia
Love this! Great smooth, moisturized finish without getting greasy. Bonus points for the sunscreen!
Megan R.
Albion, NY
Love this stuff. Light weight yet keeps your skin protected. Doesn't weight your face down at all.
Hannah O.
This is a great foundation primer but the best part is that it protects your skin with that spf 15.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?

back