BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Luana L.
Good texture, easy absorcao. Velvety effect. It soothes the pores and leaves the makeup optimal. Good product
Melanie D.
Fuquay-Varina
I feel like a Barbie when I use this primer. It’s a gel that glides on smoothly and leaves a natural finish.
Serena P.
Helps minimize the pores and works great with most foundations. Leaves skin feeling smooth instead of sticky
Christen B.
Knoxville
Makes my fave super super oily.. ended up with a breakout every time i used this product. Wouldnt recommend.
cindy r.
Hayward
This is a great primer it makes your skin look and feel aweaome the only bad thing us that it smells to salty
Esthefany p.
The porcelain effect in the face is absolutely lovely and really soften i recomended this product is amazing
Molly H.
Salem
This is the best primer in the history of primers! It leaves my makeup looking so smooth, almost like glass!
siara b.
Milton, PA
The only primer I use! I am so happy I use this does not run out quick. Going to continue buying this again.
Paula S.
Johnson City, TN
Works well but is over priced for the product. It works the same as most other primers for additional cost.
Tracy F.
Absolutely love this foundation primer. Goes on smoothly and keeps foundation on for long lasting coverage.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence , SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?