BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Amy C.
Kernersville, NC
This was my first primer that I had ever bought. I thought I was ok. Now after trying different products I found that i hate this after putting it on I wouldn't feel any different and it didn't help with coverage at all really disappointed.
Angelina H.
Canton, OH
The smell is a little too much to deal with but a little goes a long way with this one. And it makes your skin feel so nice and soft. I don’t know if I could ever really get over the smell enough to choose this over other primers but it’s really good for lasting!
Jenna T.
Carrollton
This stuff literally feels so smooth and soft! It feels like satin on your skin! It does help hide pores! You do need to let it dry all the way before applying your makeup on though! I would defiantly buy again!
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
I bought this from a local friend because she was having a sale and I needed primer. I love how smooth it applies however you have to use a lot to get it to cover your face and also it won’t let me do my eye brows if I have this primer on.
Kasey K.
Millville, PA
This is great product not only is it layerable SPF it helps your foundation look even. It only takes a small bit so it lasts a long time as well. My husband also will use it since it clear. It helps give the 5th step of good skincare...protection!
Jayde N.
Waterloo
I love this primer for many reasons. I have large pores but it makes them invisible and it has a blurring effect to it which I love. I think it also helped with my discoloration which was an added bonus. I would buy this again.
I really like this primer and it has a silicone feel to it but I prefer that. There is no sunscreen in this one but they have one that does not sure if it makes my makeup last longer but like the way it makes my foundation look
Ashley T.
Cincinnati, OH
Didn’t love the feeling of this at first but once I got used to the change it left my skin feeling much smoother. Felt like it helped protect pores from becoming built up with makeup and stay clear. Great price!
Kristina S.
Forest, VA
This foundation primer is the best on the market. It is very light. It also keeps my makeup on all day! I am beyond impressed with it and I would recommend it to anyone who wants their makeup to last longer!
Krystal E.
Grandview, MO
I have been using this primer for years. It seems to be doing its job! I wear it, summer, winter, spring, fall. Almost every day. It’s easy to apply and the tube seems to last a few months. I keep buying it!
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence , SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?