BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
cindy r.
Hayward
This is a great primer it makes your skin look and feel aweaome the only bad thing us that it smells to salty
Kaci G.
This is a wonderful product. It makes your makeup not sink into your pores and give more of a smooth finish.
Molly H.
Salem
This is the best primer in the history of primers! It leaves my makeup looking so smooth, almost like glass!
Treselle e.
Very smooth satin feeling. Helps smooth everything out. Not my favorite formula or primer. Sticks to fingers.
Isabela L.
New York
Its some of my favorite foundations. it really hide your imperfections and make your skin looks clean.
Luana L.
Good texture, easy absorcao. Velvety effect. It soothes the pores and leaves the makeup optimal. Good product
Christen B.
Knoxville
Makes my fave super super oily.. ended up with a breakout every time i used this product. Wouldnt recommend.
siara b.
Milton, PA
The only primer I use! I am so happy I use this does not run out quick. Going to continue buying this again.
Serena P.
Helps minimize the pores and works great with most foundations. Leaves skin feeling smooth instead of sticky
Tracy F.
Absolutely love this foundation primer. Goes on smoothly and keeps foundation on for long lasting coverage.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?