BY MARY KAY #81 in Face Primer

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Alejandra L.
Mary Kay is one of my favorites products I'be trying every foundation primer and know ome compares as this one
Robyn K.
Appleton
Best primer ever!! Really give a flawless finish to your foundation and just really hides pores and fine lines.
Courtney W.
Greenbelt, MD
Gives your skin a silicone shell so the foundation glides on and stays on. Makes you skin feel soft and smooth.
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
Everyday I use the primer. Keeps my makeup on longer and makes my skin look even. Never leave home without it!
Christen B.
Knoxville
Makes my fave super super oily.. ended up with a breakout every time i used this product. Wouldnt recommend.
Isabela L.
New York
Its some of my favorite foundations. it really hide your imperfections and make your skin looks clean.
Melanie D.
Fuquay-Varina
I feel like a Barbie when I use this primer. It’s a gel that glides on smoothly and leaves a natural finish.
Luana L.
Good texture, easy absorcao. Velvety effect. It soothes the pores and leaves the makeup optimal. Good product
Treselle e.
Very smooth satin feeling. Helps smooth everything out. Not my favorite formula or primer. Sticks to fingers.
Esthefany p.
1624 Lancaster dr, Marrero,La
The porcelain effect in the face is absolutely lovely and really soften i recomended this product is amazing
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?

back