BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Kelcey J.
After a while this product kind of makes my face itch. I like it but can't wear it for long. Sensitive skin problems.
Leslie L.
Devils Lake, ND
Always have to have this stuff on! It makes your face so soft and helps make up go on flawless. One of my favorites!
Jhennifer S.
A fantastic product, a great care with our skin, incredible texture, and a mega modern packaging. I love the product.
Brittany A.
Fairfield Twp, OH
I love this primer. It feels so smooth and not greasy at all! Love that it has spf and it has lasted me a good while.
Korri M.
I have this product too it works great with the foundation. Flawless look, it does cake up if you do the moisturize.
Rebecca R.
Independence , KY
The true pot hole filler! It's like a Velcro for your foundation. I will never apply my foundation without it again!
Brittany O.
Atlanta
Love this foundation! It gives me great coverage and feels lightweight. I'm weird but to like the smell of it too 😂
Natasha S.
Elkins
I love this foundation primer, I love that it has an spf in it and ir makes my foundation not look cakey and nasty
Amy R.
Schwenksville, PA
Not a bad product. Just nothing special. Does last a while. No problem just not a favorite. Price is about average
Beth P.
Okolona, MS
Great product, but it leaves you smelling like sunscreen all day. It is effective, and that's what counts the most.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence , SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?