BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Julia L.
Feels nice (not too silicone-y). Makes certain areas on my face hold makeup longer but not enough for my chin and nose.
Leslie L.
Devils Lake, ND
Always have to have this stuff on! It makes your face so soft and helps make up go on flawless. One of my favorites!
Korri M.
I have this product too it works great with the foundation. Flawless look, it does cake up if you do the moisturize.
Jhennifer S.
A fantastic product, a great care with our skin, incredible texture, and a mega modern packaging. I love the product.
Kelcey J.
After a while this product kind of makes my face itch. I like it but can't wear it for long. Sensitive skin problems.
Brittany A.
Fairfield Twp, OH
I love this primer. It feels so smooth and not greasy at all! Love that it has spf and it has lasted me a good while.
Rebecca R.
Independence , KY
The true pot hole filler! It's like a Velcro for your foundation. I will never apply my foundation without it again!
Brittany O.
Atlanta
Love this foundation! It gives me great coverage and feels lightweight. I'm weird but to like the smell of it too 😂
Jess R.
Love using this primer before my foundation. It protects my sling from the sun and keeps my foundation on all day!
Amy R.
Schwenksville, PA
Not a bad product. Just nothing special. Does last a while. No problem just not a favorite. Price is about average
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?