BY MARY KAY #81 in Face Primer

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Danielle M.
Sandy Hook, KY
The best primer out there! When using this my makeup stays on for however long I want it to! It’s well worth the price!
Noreen H.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is amazing and it really keeps my foundation on and it makes it look flawless and not cakey. Would recommend
Troi M.
Toledo
This probably the best product I have used! Does not let me down every time i use it. Thanks to whoever invented this!
Sarah F.
Mary Kay products are great. This goes on smooth without feeling heavy. keeps my skin matte and helps prep for make up
Julia L.
Feels nice (not too silicone-y). Makes certain areas on my face hold makeup longer but not enough for my chin and nose.
Chelsea T.
This product is awesome. I never used a primer before but I wouldn't go back. This keeps your make up on all day long.
Emily C.
Kent, OH
I don’t love this, doesn’t keep my makeup on and just slides around. I have really oily skin and it does nothing for me
Leslie L.
Devils Lake, ND
Always have to have this stuff on! It makes your face so soft and helps make up go on flawless. One of my favorites!
Korri M.
I have this product too it works great with the foundation. Flawless look, it does cake up if you do the moisturize.
Jhennifer S.
A fantastic product, a great care with our skin, incredible texture, and a mega modern packaging. I love the product.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?

back