BY MARY KAY

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Stephanie H.
Coal Township, PA
I enjoy using this primer...it works really well and sets makeup. I have enjoyed getting to work with more Mary Kay products
Lesly L.
I don't really know how I feel about this it's not the best also causes flashback so not so great to wear to important places
Loremil J.
Great product! It is a little pricey. It feels heavy on my face the first time using a primer. A little bit goes a long way.
Shauna A.
Love this primer. It is smooth as silk and is not heavy on your skin. Makes your makeup look flawless and keeps within place.
Camila R.
Fabens, TX
I have very sensitive skin, combination to oily and I love this primer. It is not oily and helps diminish the look of pores.
Stephanie M.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
I love Mary Kay foundation. I have used it for years. I love that it doesn't dry my skin out and it lasts most of the day.
Breanna F.
I like this primer is it a little thick but makes me skin feel soft and smooth. It works great for blending out foundation.
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
It feels like powder on my skin, but it is more of a cream. My makeup lasts all day with this. Flawless foundation for me.
Tori S.
Webster, NY
Love it!!! All you have to do is just apply very little and it is easy to spread everywhere!! It’s the only primer I use!!
Abigail W.
Elizabeth City, NC
Love this primer! When I put it on before I apply my makeup in the morning, it last all day, until I wash it off at night!
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?