BY MARY KAY #81 in Face Primer

This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear. • Oil free formula is... see more...

• Perfeito, adoro, ótima opção.1 Answers
  • Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on a...2 Answers
  • Does any one else experience small breakouts from this pr...1 Answers
Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15
  • "this is a great two in one product , my only downfall was it did feel a little oily on my skin... thought it kept a matte finish paired wig my makeup! i love having a base with spf, even in the harsh mn winters!" in 83 reviews
Catherine W.
Kansas City, KS
Love it goes on smoothly feels like you’re not wearing any make up at all has multiple shades to help find the right one for you
Oddymar B.
It's the best I've used
No need to buy a very expensive because the mary kay primer is excellent you can see the effect instantly
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I love my Mary Kay face primer! It only takes a small dot of product for the whole face! It leaves your face feeling like silk.
La Diosa K.
Las Vegas
Enjoyed this primer thoroughly! My makeup didn't sweat off and I was impressed. I didn't have to use much for lasting results!
Brittny F.
This product did not quite match my skin tone. It made my skin look reddish/ orange which is unattractive. Would not recommend
Anna B.
Love this primer! Just a little dot will cover my whole face so the small bottle will last forever! Definitely worth the money.
Stephanie H.
Coal Township, PA
I enjoy using this primer...it works really well and sets makeup. I have enjoyed getting to work with more Mary Kay products
Shauna A.
Love this primer. It is smooth as silk and is not heavy on your skin. Makes your makeup look flawless and keeps within place.
Loremil J.
Great product! It is a little pricey. It feels heavy on my face the first time using a primer. A little bit goes a long way.
Lesly L.
I don't really know how I feel about this it's not the best also causes flashback so not so great to wear to important places
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How does it hold up?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a good primer and how long does it make your foundation last for?
Nayam S.
Does it do its job well? is it a good idea to use it on acne-prone skin?
Camila L.
In the last meeting with my friends, some of hers gave me this primer, but i have acne problems, do u think that its a good idea to use it?
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend of mine, rubs it in her hands like lotion and then just applies it. I feel like that waste product. What is the best way to apply this primer?

back